Backside didn't he ?
Blimey, the old Father Ted, Bishop Brennan move, with an added feign of injury to the stomach from Bruno to seal the deal.
Bruno is such knob. I would hate to have to root for that guy.
Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on September 13, 2026, 04:57:26 PMBackside didn't he ?
Blimey, the old Father Ted, Bishop Brennan move.
Bruno very very lucky there
Nah. Bruno is the maestro of football criminality. Did you see how he acted out the terrible pain? He nailed Foden AND he knows his referees inside out. He is the Napoleon of fakery.
From the BBC:
Get Involved
Utd fan here but that's never a red! Why didn't VAR overturn? Yellow all day long for Foden and Fernandes.
Thomas, Brighton
Foden took the bait when he should have taken the punishment and played up the agony. Perhaps that is why he is no longer in Tuchel's plans.
Ahh, good they finally showed the side angles at half time. I thought I imagined it for a bit there
They kept showing the more innocent looking angles earlier, the side ones show what a whack it was from Bruno.
Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on September 13, 2026, 05:25:47 PMAhh, good they finally showed the side angles at half time.
They kept showing the more innocent looking angles earlier, the side ones show what a whack it was from Bruno.
And how many whacks do you have to take before the ref stops the one-sided fight?
Quote from: Grassy Noel on September 13, 2026, 05:30:26 PMQuote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on September 13, 2026, 05:25:47 PMAhh, good they finally showed the side angles at half time.
They kept showing the more innocent looking angles earlier, the side ones show what a whack it was from Bruno.
And how many whacks do you have to take before the ref stops the one-sided fight?
Just one. You have to go down and make the ref ask VAR what he missed. Retaliation means that, at best, you both get the same card. At worst you go and he does not, as happened here.
There's not a club I dislike more than Manchester United. I had a period where I wanted them to do well when Vidic was there, as I was a huge fan of Vidic, but before and after that, I really disliked them.
It is probably good that it happened from a Fulham point of view. The next ref will be more wary of Bruno's antics.
Quote from: Grassy Noel on September 13, 2026, 05:41:34 PMIt is probably good that it happened from a Fulham point of view. The next ref will be more wary of Bruno's antics.
You think so ?
So were utd bad then or what? Have we a chance next week?
Quote from: Grassy Noel on September 13, 2026, 05:41:34 PMIt is probably good that it happened from a Fulham point of view. The next ref will be more wary of Bruno's antics.
He's always doing things that are in gray area(and sometimes even beyond that) and almost never gets punished. Why would this time be any different? If referees aren't wary of his antics by now, they never will be.
Quote from: alfie on September 13, 2026, 06:21:50 PMQuote from: Grassy Noel on September 13, 2026, 05:41:34 PMIt is probably good that it happened from a Fulham point of view. The next ref will be more wary of Bruno's antics.
You think so ?
Well I hope so!
It was a simple solutions without who's to blame : Fernandez started it foden responded they definitely both should have gone . Plus Fernandez should get a longer ban .
Quote from: rusty shackleford on September 13, 2026, 06:26:30 PMSo were utd bad then or what? Have we a chance next week?
yes utd were mediocre and of course we have a chance next week .
Shame Bruno Fernandez can't be punished retrospectively for kicking Foden up the jacksy - and miss next Sunday's game...
Or maybe he can ?
Please say yes ! 🙏
Quote from: alfie on September 13, 2026, 06:21:50 PMQuote from: Grassy Noel on September 13, 2026, 05:41:34 PMIt is probably good that it happened from a Fulham point of view. The next ref will be more wary of Bruno's antics.
You think so ?
Nope...
Quote from: v on September 13, 2026, 06:48:21 PMShame Bruno Fernandez can't be punished retrospectively for kicking Foden up the jacksy - and miss next Sunday's game...
Or maybe he can ?
Please say yes ! 🙏
Don't think so as VAR should have spotted it. They saw all the angles we did and decided to ignore Bruno's kick. Even watching it live without replays I saw it so I do find it amazing that VAR did nothing to punish Bruno.
Quote from: The Cravenette on September 13, 2026, 11:07:30 PMQuote from: v on September 13, 2026, 06:48:21 PMShame Bruno Fernandez can't be punished retrospectively for kicking Foden up the jacksy - and miss next Sunday's game...
Or maybe he can ?
Please say yes ! 🙏
Don't think so as VAR should have spotted it. They saw all the angles we did and decided to ignore Bruno's kick. Even watching it live without replays I saw it so I do find it amazing that VAR did nothing to punish Bruno.
You are indeed correct, but unfortunately the establishment are a Corrupt Den of Iniquity.
One law for the Teachers Pets and another law for the peasants.
Mr Oliver and var?
What a joke.... Br Uno was an obvious red card, fodden? I'm not sure it was even yellow.
Mr Oliver has an unfounded reputation but he always favours man utd, I hate him as a referee
Regarding the City goal.
Fear not. Referees will be anxious to make it up to Man U in their next match against....Oh f**k!
Quote from: The Old Count on September 14, 2026, 08:21:37 AMRegarding the City goal.
Fear not. Referees will be anxious to make it up to Man U in their next match against....Oh f**k!
their next fixture is vs Brighton on Wednesday
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 13, 2026, 11:16:25 PMQuote from: The Cravenette on September 13, 2026, 11:07:30 PMQuote from: v on September 13, 2026, 06:48:21 PMShame Bruno Fernandez can't be punished retrospectively for kicking Foden up the jacksy - and miss next Sunday's game...
Or maybe he can ?
Please say yes ! 🙏
Don't think so as VAR should have spotted it. They saw all the angles we did and decided to ignore Bruno's kick. Even watching it live without replays I saw it so I do find it amazing that VAR did nothing to punish Bruno.
You are indeed correct, but unfortunately the establishment are a Corrupt Den of Iniquity.
One law for the Teachers Pets and another law for the peasants.
We should chuck Fernandes in the hammy end bogs after the game.
The stench in there should fit in with him quite nicely..
Bruno Fernandes is great player so it's a real shame that he's also the biggest whinging cheat in the Premier League. If I'm wrong and there's someone worse please enlighten me.
Quote from: Whitestone on September 14, 2026, 10:53:41 AMBruno Fernandes is great player so it's a real shame that he's also the biggest whinging cheat in the Premier League. If I'm wrong and there's someone worse please enlighten me.
Someone who follows behind him is James at Chelsea.
Quote from: Whitestone on September 14, 2026, 10:53:41 AMBruno Fernandes is great player so it's a real shame that he's also the biggest whinging cheat in the Premier League. If I'm wrong and there's someone worse please enlighten me.
After the world cup, some Argentinians pop in mind
A bit off topic but was Haalands goal virtually a repeat of the goal they got against us a few seasons ago and weren't the laws changed after to reflect it. I wonder if it is a traing ground routine.
Quote from: Thailand Mick on September 14, 2026, 09:59:00 AMQuote from: The Old Count on September 14, 2026, 08:21:37 AMRegarding the City goal.
Fear not. Referees will be anxious to make it up to Man U in their next match against....Oh f**k!
their next fixture is vs Brighton on Wednesday
Indeed.
Quote from: alfie on September 14, 2026, 10:56:27 AMQuote from: Whitestone on September 14, 2026, 10:53:41 AMBruno Fernandes is great player so it's a real shame that he's also the biggest whinging cheat in the Premier League. If I'm wrong and there's someone worse please enlighten me.
Someone who follows behind him is James at Chelsea.
At least Chelsea no longer have Cinderella. What a princess!