(https://scontent-lhr6-2.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.82787-15/811588474_18625771267023236_791589674466228509_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_e35_tt6&_nc_cat=109&ig_cache_key=Mzk4Njg4MTI2NDA5NjU0MTgzNw%3D%3D.3-ccb7-5&ccb=7-5&_nc_sid=58cdad&efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6IkZFRUQueHBpZHMuMTM1MC5zZHIucmVndWxhcl9waG90by5DMyJ9&_nc_ohc=b76yl6LcgVAQ7kNvwEScYeg&_nc_oc=AdpMoN1exeBrNZDmjjb1XI5dWsfmYPVbP2-WW_mQz-Wstx6zw2Lf81smc3SUU0bV0d0&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr6-2.cdninstagram.com&_nc_gid=Bz8nR4IjuaoJ_emZMunRpg&_nc_ss=7a22e&oh=00_AQKR7MjW_eduaQjRx9vnRqSCNHId90WU96_oFNBQ9bUm5Q&oe=6AAF5870)
Sensible.
Tete injured as well???
Just checked the West Ham team, they are playing a lot of youngsters as expected, Bowen is on the bench but the comments are more along the lines of resting players so they can be full strength for Milwall
should be a formality then.
Surprising. Worrying that we seem to only have two fullbacks available. I would have started Affengruber. Interested to see Larson, more of Kevin off the right and hopefully we see manuel angel off bench
Quote from: TC's Sporran on September 15, 2026, 06:43:33 PMshould be a formality then.
How long have you been supporting Fulham? ::wink::
I'm interested in who plays 10. Will we see more of ESR on the left?
Would have liked to see Angel from the start but probably too soon
Too bad we have to play Jedi. He's always an injury worry to me these days.
Bassey can cover LB and Charles RB if needed for any period of time, or we can switch to 3 CB's and have some cover on the wings with other players. Either way I expect we should be winning this, controlling the centre of the pitch is key and whilst I don't trust Reed to be able to do that, I expect Larsson & ESR can help mitigate this. I hope that we are able to give Mami some time on the pitch for his debut & the others aren't needed
::scarf:: Muniz to shine tonight...
Personally I would have liked to see Alex Borto on the bench as the deputy keeper. Aside from that, pretty much as expected tbh. ::thumb::