Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Dodger53 on September 22, 2026, 07:21:58 PM

Title: Hospitality v Palace
Post by: Dodger53 on September 22, 2026, 07:21:58 PM
Not for the first time I'm staggered how poor the website is. Clicked on link for hospitality for Palace game and it isn't showing. They make an offer in an email but no one checks it is actually available, it will be in a few days time but that's not the point.
Title: Re: Hospitality v Palace
Post by: Southcoastffc on September 22, 2026, 08:50:10 PM
Quote from: Dodger53 on September 22, 2026, 07:21:58 PMNot for the first time I'm staggered how poor the website is. Clicked on link for hospitality for Palace game and it isn't showing. They make an offer in an email but no one checks it is actually available, it will be in a few days time but that's not the point.
Agreed. The inadequacy of Fulham's website, app and communications generally is staggering. 
Title: Re: Hospitality v Palace
Post by: fulhamdk on September 23, 2026, 12:36:40 PM
I have had a good experience with the hospitality team.
I got a birthdaypresent from my wife, a ticket for SkyDeck against Villa.I checked the website but did not book anything because i will wait for the tv announcement.
A couple of days later a guy from hospitality called and asked if he could help me.
So that is good service.
Title: Re: Hospitality v Palace
Post by: FFC007 on September 23, 2026, 04:48:21 PM
£95 ish for match day plus hospitality with the coupon voucher... £30 for a normal seat.
Title: Re: Hospitality v Palace
Post by: SP on September 23, 2026, 05:10:49 PM
Quote from: FFC007 on September 23, 2026, 04:48:21 PM£95 ish for match day plus hospitality with the coupon voucher... £30 for a normal seat.

That's a good offer for hospitality. Plenty of ale & chicken sliders will make us rolling over to Palace at home slightly more palatable I guess.
Title: Re: Hospitality v Palace
Post by: FFC007 on September 23, 2026, 06:37:15 PM
Quote from: SP on September 23, 2026, 05:10:49 PM
Quote from: FFC007 on September 23, 2026, 04:48:21 PM£95 ish for match day plus hospitality with the coupon voucher... £30 for a normal seat.

That's a good offer for hospitality. Plenty of ale & chicken sliders will make us rolling over to Palace at home slightly more palatable I guess.

Three free drinks too...  ::scarf::

20% discount on hospitality for ST holders.