I have only watched the last 15 mins but both Charles brothers playing well. Our one has had two great chances and should just have had a penalty.
The ref is a joke, obviously looking for an EPL appointment. Ignoring clear fouls by Georgia, including the penalty Shea should have had. I'm glad Pierce Charles (brother) saved the penalty that was extremely soft.
Shea just scored in 98th minute....
Quote from: onecupsoon on September 25, 2026, 06:59:50 PMShea just scored in 98th minute....
Great goal at the death!
Ballard has just had to run 10 yards as the last defender having just pulled his hamstring. Then Charles scores a great goal.
Another win for Fulham... ehem.
Hope Shea can convince his brother to join us.
Anyone got a replay?
https://x.com/BBCSPORTNI/status/2103547500225302613/video/1?t=23 (https://x.com/BBCSPORTNI/status/2103547500225302613/video/1?t=23)
I think this was the most important football news of the day. Great performance by Shea Charles, MOTM and winning goal scorer. ::scarf:: ::scarf::
That was an impressive goal
Quote from: onecupsoon on September 25, 2026, 07:15:12 PMHope Shea can convince his brother to join us.
Just what we need.
Have we found our new Cairney?