Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: RAY Rock on September 30, 2026, 01:01:37 PM

Title: When will Ipswich away
Post by: RAY Rock on September 30, 2026, 01:01:37 PM
Tickets be sent out
Title: Re: When will Ipswich away
Post by: demeant0r on September 30, 2026, 01:29:36 PM
I was told a few days before and sent digitally
Title: Re: When will Ipswich away
Post by: SuffolkWhite on September 30, 2026, 05:00:06 PM
I have a friend getting 2 tickets for me, can the tickets   go to one person? I have a client number with Fulham as an ex ST holder.
Title: Re: When will Ipswich away
Post by: Jules on October 06, 2026, 07:23:12 AM
Has anyone received their tickets for ipswich yet?
Title: Re: When will Ipswich away
Post by: Ruislip White on October 06, 2026, 07:50:15 PM
Ticket office told me they'll be sent electronically 3 days before the game.
Title: Re: When will Ipswich away
Post by: SuffolkWhite on October 07, 2026, 05:46:08 PM
I've received Ipswich tickets and downloaded to my wallet, I notice they don't have a QR code on them!?
Title: Re: When will Ipswich away
Post by: demeant0r on October 07, 2026, 06:05:43 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 07, 2026, 05:46:08 PMI've received Ipswich tickets and downloaded to my wallet, I notice they don't have a QR code on them!?

Did you get them through your email? I've not received mine.
Title: Re: When will Ipswich away
Post by: SuffolkWhite on October 07, 2026, 06:09:40 PM
Yes a mate got them for me and forwarded the email. Just curious if they're meant to have a QR code or not.
Title: Re: When will Ipswich away
Post by: Jules on October 07, 2026, 06:37:10 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 07, 2026, 06:09:40 PMYes a mate got them for me and forwarded the email. Just curious if they're meant to have a QR code or not.
I just got mine and downloaded to Google wallet. No QR code but it has a 'hold to reader' sign. So must be a system of scanning it like paying for something with your bank card on mobile phone.
Title: Re: When will Ipswich away
Post by: cookieg on October 07, 2026, 07:32:46 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 07, 2026, 05:46:08 PMI've received Ipswich tickets and downloaded to my wallet, I notice they don't have a QR code on them!?

STs don't have a QR code.
Title: Re: When will Ipswich away
Post by: SuffolkWhite on October 07, 2026, 08:10:28 PM
Quote from: Jules on October 07, 2026, 06:37:10 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 07, 2026, 06:09:40 PMYes a mate got them for me and forwarded the email. Just curious if they're meant to have a QR code or not.
I just got mine and downloaded to Google wallet. No QR code but it has a 'hold to reader' sign. So must be a system of scanning it like paying for something with your bank card on mobile phone.



Mine doesn't have a hold to reader sign?
Title: Re: When will Ipswich away
Post by: Whitestone on October 07, 2026, 08:28:43 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 07, 2026, 08:10:28 PM
Quote from: Jules on October 07, 2026, 06:37:10 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 07, 2026, 06:09:40 PMYes a mate got them for me and forwarded the email. Just curious if they're meant to have a QR code or not.
I just got mine and downloaded to Google wallet. No QR code but it has a 'hold to reader' sign. So must be a system of scanning it like paying for something with your bank card on mobile phone.



Mine doesn't have a hold to reader sign?

It's possible that 'hold to reader' is specific to Apple. I have it on my IPhone. Either way the ticket will work in exactly the same way as a Fulham season ticket stored in an Apple/Android wallet.