Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: brixology on February 25, 2010, 07:57:53 PM

Title: Video?
Post by: brixology on February 25, 2010, 07:57:53 PM
Looking for video of the goals and the shenanigans at the end.  Anyone have a link?
Title: Re: Video?
Post by: White Noise on February 25, 2010, 08:02:38 PM
Here's the first one. Keep an eye on this site -

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4868112/ (http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4868112/)
Title: Re: Video?
Post by: MrCheviot on February 25, 2010, 10:29:02 PM
I was at work (in NYC) and only was able to see 3 minutes via one of the streams, first half via BBC radio, then a 2 hour meeting..  :-\

I'll be on the lookout for a video of the entire match, I'm sure it'll be up on the russian torrent sites within the next 12 hours. If anyone finds it before I post here please share.

Title: Re: Video?
Post by: brixology on February 26, 2010, 03:22:53 PM
Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

That first video was gorgeous, by the way.  Thanks White Noise!
Title: Re: Video?
Post by: Jimpav on February 26, 2010, 05:21:54 PM
Here is highlights of key incidents:

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/news/uefacup/manualstories/watchhighlightsfromtheroundof32secondlegsfeaturingfulhamevertonandliverpool4867/default.html (http://www.itv.com/sport/football/news/uefacup/manualstories/watchhighlightsfromtheroundof32secondlegsfeaturingfulhamevertonandliverpool4867/default.html)

courtesy of ITV 4 so you may only be able to get this if you are in the UK.