Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Hazey on February 26, 2010, 02:51:07 PM

Title: Tickets for Juve away
Post by: Hazey on February 26, 2010, 02:51:07 PM
Hoping to get along to this game to lose my Euro virginity. Just wondering what the chances r of getting a ticket? I'm a STH. Would it be a smart move to bite the bullet n grab a flight now?
Title: Re: Tickets for Juve away
Post by: The Doctor on February 26, 2010, 02:59:49 PM
Absolutely.  For some of the previous games, FFC said that they'd ask for proof of travel and accommodation before selling you a ticket.  I'm not sure they actually carried out that threat though (I delegated match-ticket buying to mates).

As a ST holder, you should not have a problem getting a match ticket as long as you keep an eye on the official website.  We had no problems at all for Rome or Basel away
Title: Re: Tickets for Juve away
Post by: bog on February 26, 2010, 03:12:04 PM
I am hoping of some of the same. Over 60 and still waiting to lose it! Anyone any clue of how much the package is? Or the basic ticket prices?