Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: OldBrownShoe on February 27, 2010, 07:42:43 AM

Title: TOOFIF
Post by: OldBrownShoe on February 27, 2010, 07:42:43 AM
The next issue of TOOFIF is being put together by Senor Lloyd and having read/checked a lot of the proofs I can promise you it is another great one.  Due out on the day we put Spuds to the sword.
Title: Re: TOOFIF
Post by: dancrawford on February 27, 2010, 08:47:37 AM
I've heard it's gone some great stuff in it - and I certainly don't mean what I've contributed  ;)
Title: Re: TOOFIF
Post by: LBNo11 on February 27, 2010, 09:30:22 AM
...I know I keep banging on about it, but I do urge those of you who have yet to buy a copy to give it a try.

It is only £3.00 and with 80 pages of Fulham content front to back, compared with the official 'matchday magazine which is 84 pages (a large percentage of those being glossy adverts) and £3.50.

TOOFIF is a great read and one where you can make your own views known about all things Fulham...
Title: Re: TOOFIF
Post by: KCat on February 27, 2010, 10:51:37 AM
I used to think it was called Toefoo , until LB set me straight :)(: ... ............I never get to finish it on the train to Cockfosters though .. !!!..........then little Leg  takes it home with him ...........it is indeed an excellent read and well worth the price.

can this thread be locked at the top until be beat the big club ....???????
Title: Re: TOOFIF
Post by: Supermitch on February 27, 2010, 12:08:08 PM
I must back up all the recommendations for TOOFIF.  It is an excellent read.  A few years ago thought that fanzines in general had a limited shelf life with everything seeming to be on-line.  TOOFIF has proved me wrong, you cannot beat many of the stories / articles written by the contributors. :D 
Title: Re: TOOFIF
Post by: NogoodBoyo on February 27, 2010, 02:09:50 PM
I smile - this reads like one of those infomercials.
Nogood "infomercialising me, isit" Boyo
Title: Re: TOOFIF
Post by: FatFreddysCat on February 27, 2010, 02:15:13 PM
I always prefered it to the match programme. I think they sell it at the newsagents in Kenyon street as well.
Title: Re: TOOFIF
Post by: dancrawford on February 27, 2010, 02:32:38 PM
They do FatFreddy'sCat.
Title: Re: TOOFIF
Post by: Chopper on February 27, 2010, 03:58:55 PM
Still not finished reading the last issue yet!
Title: Re: TOOFIF
Post by: OldBrownShoe on March 02, 2010, 03:23:15 PM
Just a reminder for those who might have seen my original posting on the 27th Feb, the new issue of TOOFIF is expected to be on sale before the Spuds game.  I can promise that is a very good issue. It also contains worthy contributions from some FOF regulars. It's a must buy. Available from David Lloyd at Toofif Corner and other outlets as per.