Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: FatFreddysCat on March 04, 2010, 04:36:56 PM

Title: Just a thought, does South London White post on here?
Post by: FatFreddysCat on March 04, 2010, 04:36:56 PM
What's happened to the little gimp? I quite enjoyed him on the offal, though his football manergerial skills leave a lot to be desired :P.
Title: Re: Just a thought, does South London White post on here?
Post by: White Noise on March 04, 2010, 04:41:15 PM
He has defected to TIFF (formerly TFI) The Independent Fulham Forum.

He has, if I may say so, refined his style over there and has a depth and eloquence previously unseen on The Offal.  ;D

I believe that he now lives in the shed at the bottom of Mr Ska's garden and, as such, is reluctant to mix with the riff raff on here.
Title: Re: Just a thought, does South London White post on here?
Post by: SouthLondonWhite on March 04, 2010, 04:44:55 PM
Hello Spence you massive bummer, Queerchild just gave me the heads-up about your message. How's things with you then? I hear you're back on the kebabs.....

You going to Juve mate?
Title: Re: Just a thought, does South London White post on here?
Post by: FatFreddysCat on March 04, 2010, 04:57:57 PM
Quote from: SouthLondonWhite on March 04, 2010, 04:44:55 PM
Hello Spence you massive bummer, Queerchild just gave me the heads-up about your message. How's things with you then? I hear you're back on the kebabs.....

You going to Juve mate?
I dont think i'm allowed to reply in my old offal style like i'd love too ;). Yes mate had a large doner today as it happens and going to Juve at home, but with a few Northolt Whites not Kaz.Might meet up later though and i'll buy you that beer i owe you for the Middx match fix. I got odds of 5000-1 on beating your 12 ??? surrey boys 28-0 with just 10 Middx chaps :-*.Get on here more often you big gaylord.
Title: Re: Just a thought, does South London White post on here?
Post by: SouthLondonWhite on March 04, 2010, 05:04:50 PM
Nice one mate, I do read it from time to time, especially the news round up. I mentioned to Nick about a rematch a little while ago, so you better get your chubby aris in gear and get the fitness up as we could be coming face to face very soon.

Come on you Surrey!!!
Title: Re: Just a thought, does South London White post on here?
Post by: FatFreddysCat on March 04, 2010, 05:11:59 PM
Quote from: SouthLondonWhite on March 04, 2010, 05:04:50 PM
Nice one mate, I do read it from time to time, especially the news round up. I mentioned to Nick about a rematch a little while ago, so you better get your chubby aris in gear and get the fitness up as we could be coming face to face very soon.

Come on you Surrey!!!
Give it a few months to drop a couple of stone and i'd defo be up for it. I'll let you have 15 players this time and we'll have just nine, you never know we might not even hit double fiqures. Anyhow i'm off to play Pro Evo10. Now p1ss of back to Tiff you shortarsed (time) Bandit. ;)
Title: Re: Just a thought, does South London White post on here?
Post by: finnster01 on March 04, 2010, 05:20:43 PM
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound...Nananananana
Title: Re: Just a thought, does South London White post on here?
Post by: mrska on March 04, 2010, 09:24:22 PM
Slw  best work is reportedly on the 'queers and steers' website...  i've never had occasuion to look...
Title: Re: Just a thought, does South London White post on here?
Post by: VicHalomsLovechild on March 04, 2010, 10:52:52 PM
But me gets the feeling you've been tempted  ::)