and are ready to be worn tomorrow.
Going to St Patricks Cathedral later today to light the customary Fulham candle. I have instructed my daughter in London to do the same, which she will.
Fulham have never lost with this combo.
I agree Finnster. You wearing EpsomRaver's lucky kecks has got to be an unbeatable combo! :D
Top man Finny lets beat em badly ;) :D
Never wash lucky pants, surely you should know the rules by now? >:(
If we make it to Wembley we should make a giant flag out of all the lucky pants, scarves, shirts etc to be passed over the crowd.
Quote from: Jimpav on March 05, 2010, 06:13:32 PM
If we make it to Wembley we should make a giant flag out of all the lucky pants, scarves, shirts etc to be passed over the crowd.
A fine sentiment Mr Jimpav, but for the record I will not be touching anyone's lucky pants :o
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 05, 2010, 05:11:46 PM
Never wash lucky pants, surely you should know the rules by now? >:(
I actually think washing them is what made them lucky.
Just back from St Patrick's Cathedral and am happy to report that the Fulham candle has been lit in all it's glory and a prayer has been said.
I've done my bit, now it's all up to the lads