Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: FC Silver Fox on March 06, 2010, 09:18:09 PM

Title: A really offensive thread
Post by: FC Silver Fox on March 06, 2010, 09:18:09 PM
I've decided to post a really offensive thread, hoping it doesn't get pulled. This is my proposed line-up for our next league game :

Schwartzer, Duff, Davies, Zamora, Elm, Okaka, Nevland, AJ (hobblin'),Dempsey (hobblin' 2), Uwezu, Trotta (not Del Boy)

Can't get more offensive than that.
Title: Re: A really offensive thread
Post by: McBridefan1 on March 06, 2010, 09:36:07 PM
You're a right ***** mr. french... I demand this offensive thread be stricken from the record... now defend yourself... are we to to play 0-4-6 formation?
Title: Re: A really offensive thread
Post by: LRCN on March 07, 2010, 12:19:47 AM
mods, where art thou?
Title: Re: A really offensive thread
Post by: Rupert on March 07, 2010, 01:06:58 AM
Can't we use a rush goalie instead of Schwartzer?
Title: Re: A really offensive thread
Post by: GoldCoastWhite on March 07, 2010, 06:02:00 AM
I find it offensive that two of you gentlemen have misspelt the name of our outstanding goal keeper, and February player of the month, Mark Schwarzer. Now go to your rooms and write out 100 times, there's no "T" in Schwarzer.
To be completed and handed in before you post again !
Title: Re: A really offensive thread
Post by: Rupert on March 07, 2010, 02:25:25 PM
Be fair, look at what time I posted and imagine the alcohol intake beforehand. :P
Consider yourself fortunate that I was vaguely coherent.

And yes, I must not spell whatshisname with a "T". :-*
Title: Re: A really offensive thread
Post by: Scrumpy on March 07, 2010, 06:09:39 PM
This thread is a disgrace! Come on guys, there must surely be another forum where you can discuss these kind of things.

Mods, please delete as soon as possible.
Title: Re: A really offensive thread
Post by: FatFreddysCat on March 07, 2010, 09:14:24 PM
Haha
Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on March 07, 2010, 06:02:00 AM
I find it offensive that two of you gentlemen have misspelt the name of our outstanding goal keeper, and February player of the month, Mark Schwarzer. Now go to your rooms and write out 100 times, there's no "T" in Schwarzer.
To be completed and handed in before you post again !
ha i can never remember how to spell his name, so to cover up i call him the Aussie keeper. I really should learn it though, as he's my second favorite player after Duff.