Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: FatFreddysCat on March 08, 2010, 09:34:31 PM

Title: Now that's what i call a selection of Smileys, smilies whatever.
Post by: FatFreddysCat on March 08, 2010, 09:34:31 PM
I think the pain we all went through to get here was a price well worth paying. Can i just have one moan, why so many :022:. Only joking :005:, well done :54:.
Title: Re: Now that's what i call a selection of Smileys, smilies whatever.
Post by: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on March 08, 2010, 09:40:59 PM
 :028: :017: :037: :030: :031: :54: very cool,well done all :045: :011:
Title: Re: Now that's what i call a selection of Smileys, smilies whatever.
Post by: WhiteJC on March 08, 2010, 10:19:36 PM
I found them down the back of my sofa  :033:
Title: Re: Now that's what i call a selection of Smileys, smilies whatever.
Post by: Lighthouse on March 09, 2010, 12:25:40 AM
Point of Order. We were given three choices to vote on. We voted and now that vote has been disregarded and these have been forced upon us without a democratic vote. Just because a few now like them, democracy has gone out the window.

I am thinking of starting a union for The Independent Posters Of Friends Of Fulham or TIPOFOF.
It seems a few are able to run rough shot over the rest.

Where there is peace I shall bring discord, where there is agreement I shall show argument. :035:
Title: Re: Now that's what i call a selection of Smileys, smilies whatever.
Post by: Yarden on March 09, 2010, 01:52:45 AM
(http://www.sneakybar.com/mediac/450_0/media/Smiley_Beer.JPG)

A bit big maybe
Title: Re: Now that's what i call a selection of Smileys, smilies whatever.
Post by: blingo on March 09, 2010, 07:50:53 AM
Nice selection JC  :005: