Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: KCat on March 10, 2010, 12:17:50 AM

Title: Norfolk Jim travel planner after we beat the BIG CLUB
Post by: KCat on March 10, 2010, 12:17:50 AM
 Have you looked at taking the overground from Northumberland Park to Stratford via Tottenham Hale............that's assuming your turkey train stops at Stratford ....................they all do don't they ???? :023:


cheap tickets !!
http://www.directrail.com/ (http://www.directrail.com/)

Title: Re: Norfolk Jim travel planner after we beat the BIG CLUB
Post by: NorfolkJim on March 10, 2010, 06:33:27 AM
A train to Stratford would do fine as the 11.30 to Norwich stops there to pick up.
My concern is if this game goes to extra tine / penalties as if I miss the 11.30 I have to hang around the streets till about 5 or 6 in the morning and buy a full price ticket to Norwich - hope my car hasn't been clamped in the station car park and then go straight in to work (Much as I'm doing after the Turin game)
Its not just a case of is there a train but what are the prospects of getting on it? I've never used puplic transport to get to WHL before.
Title: Re: Norfolk Jim travel planner after we beat the BIG CLUB
Post by: finnster01 on March 10, 2010, 06:37:35 AM
Public transport to WHL sucks  :046: