I'm slightly confused, as usual. Can someone please tell me when the game is going to be on TV?
According to the Offal, it's on at 6pm GMT. According to the UEFA website it's on at 9pm GMT+1.
Who's telling the truth?
The away game this week kicks off at 2105 CET, which is 2005 GMT. ITV4 are doing a double header which incorporates a game before ours.
However, the home leg kicks off at 1800 GMT (1900 CET)
Quote from: The Doctor on March 10, 2010, 03:54:40 PM
The away game this week kicks off at 2105 CET, which is 2005 GMT. ITV4 are doing a double header which incorporates a game before ours.
However, the home leg kicks off at 1800 GMT (1900 CET)
My saviour! :dft012: Why is the home leg so darned early? I'm going to have a heck of a time trying to escape work for that kick off.
Its UEFA's regs: all games to kick off at 1900 or 2100 CET (1800 or 2000 GMT). Presumably for TV. So far, we've had the luck of the draw and all the home games have been 2000 GMT. I think the only exception to those times was Perm away because it was so far east it screwed up everything.
Seeing as I'll be celebrating St Pats Day with Irish workmates the night before I'm thinking of writing Thursday 18th off entirely and still sneaking a couple of cheeky pre-match pints in. It should be nice and empty at The Brick at that time :011:
That's a pretty sound plan mate. I might have to come join you!
Right in the middle of the rush hour, the A3 will be fun! they never consider the fans who have to work and then try and get to the game, the last time we had a really early game was at QPR in the inter toto and that kicked off at 5 PM, at least they only charged a fiver for that game to get a crowd.