So the bloke in the mac(from yesterdays Picayune) has won the kiddie over with a bag of crisps and a toothless grin. Still our favourite Uncle had said the nasty men hadn't been hanging around the school gates. Now he admits that one of them had been there for some time. He even said well done to the man in the mac.
The other man with the sweeties and the funny accent we are told only just started to hang around. It all sounds a bit ugly ro me. The kid can play in our playground for the rest of the school term. After that he is off to big school. We are left with a pocket full of crisps and another lost hope.
We are playing away from home. So I have work to do and do it. I no longer look for the chance to watch it. I listen to Jim and continue to work. We are ok say some, awful say others. But hte fact remains we don't even try to go near the goal with a keeper who was injured and awkward. We are tacticly naive and the best manager we have ever had cannot buy a win and reacts slowly to what is going on.
Still I managed to do some work.
Oh not long now. We know we have lost one. We could lose others. But who is coming in. Could it be the chap whose club wanted lots of dosh for him to come on loan. Or could it be the club who want the old chap to sod off for good and come to us but not on loan. Or could it be the bloke we have not ever heard of yet. Or it could be you.
Time will tell.
It was THIS BIG. Yeah it was the fee was 8 million
Ner it was about oh this big. About 6 million.
Well in all honesty it was only about this big. Yeah 4 million.
We could throw it back .
Smalling didn't want to mark Crouch on the first goal. I take 10 pence and run.
I had to be told what to do
But now I knowI really like this new shiny site.WELL DONE TO ALL WHO HAVE DONE SUCH A GOOD JOB IN SUCH A SHORT TIME.
Cheers to Lighthouse on the banner - 8mm for Smalling is good biz. Mark my words.