Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: os5889 on January 27, 2010, 08:12:19 PM

Title: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: os5889 on January 27, 2010, 08:12:19 PM
I know I am, and althought they are like an uber the dark side Im praying the blue half of the northern city win to get one over sir whatiwantsigets Ferguson

Who'd thought it, avctually looking forward to a Carling Cup game
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: scotty on January 27, 2010, 08:14:06 PM
likewise.
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: cebu on January 27, 2010, 08:16:46 PM
Yes, you are certainly not alone.
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: LBNo11 on January 27, 2010, 08:16:55 PM
...as strange as it may seem I have nothing but a passing interest on the result. Two teams that can pick and choose who they WILL buy and in a totally different league as a result.

Oh, and I am not watching it as I will have nothing to do with sky...
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: Scrumpy on January 27, 2010, 08:23:00 PM
I'm watching it and praying that Utd will lose a game that they really, really want to win.

Does anyone know why half the Utd fans are wearing yellow and green scarves? Is it some kind of protest against the Glaziers?
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: os5889 on January 27, 2010, 08:25:03 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on January 27, 2010, 08:23:00 PM
I'm watching it and praying that Utd will lose a game that they really, really want to win.

Does anyone know why half the Utd fans are wearing yellow and green scarves? Is it some kind of protest against the Glaziers?

The original Newton Heath Club wore yellow and green, it is a protest at the Glazers yes
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: Scrumpy on January 27, 2010, 08:29:50 PM
Cheers.
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: FC Silver Fox on January 27, 2010, 08:58:33 PM
Hands up here too. Streaming it on my laptop.
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: leonffc on January 27, 2010, 08:59:42 PM
Only cos I'm hoping Bootlicker gets a clump somewhere along the line.
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: finnster01 on January 27, 2010, 09:02:01 PM
Any way we can have Ferdinand and Tevez break each others legs, sent off, and banned for life all at the same time?
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: Jimpav on January 27, 2010, 09:25:42 PM
Yes. Hoping United win because at least that would free up another space for Europe. Citeh cannot be taken seriously the number of attempts at relegatiob they have had.
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: os5889 on January 27, 2010, 09:28:27 PM
Quote from: Jimpav on January 27, 2010, 09:25:42 PM
Yes. Hoping United win because at least that would free up another space for Europe. Citeh cannot be taken seriously the number of attempts at relegatiob they have had.

Not sure about that, any team with the funds and players they have (in my mind anyway) must be taken seriously, that echoes a bit of too big to go down, history means nothing in the now of the game.
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on January 27, 2010, 09:34:38 PM
Flicking between the Everton game and the manchester game-football is football after all
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: os5889 on January 27, 2010, 09:37:08 PM
Great game Tevez levels the tie up!
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: Jimpav on January 27, 2010, 09:38:23 PM
Quite exciting. Carrick put United 2-1 (3-2) on aggregate. Rooney had a Bz style miss from 6 yards and now Tevez has made it 3-3 on aggregate.
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: BarneyTravers on January 27, 2010, 09:47:55 PM
Come on Citee even!
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: os5889 on January 27, 2010, 09:52:43 PM
Damn I was looking forward to some extra time
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: Jimpav on January 27, 2010, 09:56:32 PM
Should be a good final
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: LRCN on January 27, 2010, 10:05:28 PM
yes I watched it, really good game actually.
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: Fernhurst on January 27, 2010, 10:34:53 PM
So did I Lorky- wonderful game for us neutrals - I downloaded Veetle and watched on the net.... Have I opened myself up to a incoming hoard of virus's???
Title: Re: Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?
Post by: LRCN on January 27, 2010, 10:35:21 PM
Quote from: Fernhurst on January 27, 2010, 10:34:53 PM
So did I Lorky- wonderful game for us neutrals - I downloaded Veetle and watched on the net.... Have I opened myself up to a incoming hoard of virus's???

no veetle should be fine.