Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Mr Fulham on October 28, 2012, 12:23:29 AM

Title: QP HaHa!
Post by: Mr Fulham on October 28, 2012, 12:23:29 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/stephane-mbia-admits-qpr-move-1403451?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/stephane-mbia-admits-qpr-move-1403451?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)


TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL 064.gif
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: cmg on October 28, 2012, 12:29:03 AM

Absolute magic.
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: Me-ate-Live, innit?? on October 28, 2012, 01:21:19 AM
"Against West Ham, I went to see the referee to tell him Andy Carroll kept elbowing me. The ref ­replied: 'Welcome to England'."


  Clattenburg I presume  064.gif
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: ElissonSnygg on October 28, 2012, 01:36:08 AM
Quote from: KCat on October 28, 2012, 01:21:19 AM
"Against West Ham, I went to see the referee to tell him Andy Carroll kept elbowing me. The ref ­replied: 'Welcome to England'."


  Clattenburg I presume  064.gif

Clattenburg it was indeed.
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: ffcbulgaria on October 28, 2012, 04:08:34 AM
On QPR's tactics, Mbia said: "There is only ­playing and very little tactics. We don't ­really train in the week, we have rest days, but we haven't the right to mess up on match days."

that's also very good quote!
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: btings on October 28, 2012, 05:49:04 AM
I can't even.
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: MoussasGawn on October 28, 2012, 07:52:44 AM
"I thought they were a Scottish club. Marseille needed the money. So I thought why not if it is for their good and mine, but I would never have thought of coming here."

This is class ...
If anyone ever wondered how mercenary todays footballers are then this confirms it ...

Lovely.
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: shnlwswlkr on October 28, 2012, 08:50:32 AM
LOL How much will he get fined by the club for those statements? Haha! I also read yesterday that Mark Hughes said his players are loving being in a relegation battle because it is something they have never done as players before... HA! What a shambles of a club and manager, I hope they go down with less points than derby.
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: Jambo on October 28, 2012, 08:52:45 AM
I hope they don't get rid of Hughes before we play them.
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: sipwell on October 28, 2012, 09:25:40 AM
Quote from: ffcbulgaria on October 28, 2012, 04:08:34 AM
On QPR's tactics, Mbia said: "There is only ­playing and very little tactics. We don't ­really train in the week, we have rest days, but we haven't the right to mess up on match days."

that's also very good quote!

I thought that was indeed a shocking quote. Very little tactics! LOL!
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: Airfix on October 28, 2012, 11:04:30 AM
Quote from: sipwell on October 28, 2012, 09:25:40 AM
Quote from: ffcbulgaria on October 28, 2012, 04:08:34 AM
On QPR's tactics, Mbia said: "There is only ­playing and very little tactics. We don't ­really train in the week, we have rest days, but we haven't the right to mess up on match days."

that's also very good quote!

I thought that was indeed a shocking quote. Very little tactics! LOL!

To be fair, it does show!
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: OdecaMynoT on October 28, 2012, 11:27:54 AM
As good as it gets. 077.gif :dead horse:
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: LBNo11 on October 28, 2012, 12:53:42 PM
...his admission is not as bad as zamora and AJ who went there willingly..!
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: Burt on October 28, 2012, 01:38:05 PM
'I thought QPR were a Scottish club!' Stephane Mbia admits Rangers move was a mystery.

Hoops defender also reveals that Mark Hughes didn't know if it was worth signing him from Marseille.

Surprise! Mbia never thought he would come to Loftus Road. QPR defender Stephane Mbia claims manager Mark Hughes did not even know whether he was worth signing. Mbia, sold by Marseille for £5million in August, told French newspaper L'Equipe: "The manager knew my name and had seen me in the Champions League, but did not really know whether I was good or not."

Mbia – sent off yesterday for kicking out against Arsenal's Thomas Vermaelen – admitted QPR were just as big a mystery for him: "I thought they were a Scottish club. Marseille needed the money. So I thought why not if it is for their good and mine, but I would never have thought of coming here."

On QPR's tactics, Mbia said: "There is only playing and very little tactics. We don't really train in the week, we have rest days, but we haven't the right to mess up on match days."

And Mbia has had problems on the pitch before his sending off at the Emirates. He said: "Against West Ham, I went to see the referee to tell him Andy Carroll kept elbowing me. The ref replied: 'Welcome to England'."

Meanwhile, QPR boss Mark Hughes has raged at the referee for a decision that could cost him his job - with Harry Redknapp and Rafael Benitez in the frame to replace him.

Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: mangoputney on October 28, 2012, 01:45:18 PM
Waiting with bated breath for the drugs Granero and Cesar were clearly administered by TF to wear off as well....

Cesar dreaming of Prem glory weren't it?

Bernabeu to megaloftsubuteodome & Milan to pokey facilities and having to bust your balls week in week out...

Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: mojo on October 28, 2012, 03:33:21 PM
Quote from: Burt on October 28, 2012, 01:38:05 PM
'Meanwhile, QPR boss Mark Hughes has raged at the referee for a decision that could cost him his job - with Harry Redknapp and Rafael Benitez in the frame to replace him.

Hughes is still rattling on about this today, why is he having a go at the ref for not giving the offside decision? He'd be the first to complain if the ref gave offside decisions from 25 yards behind play.
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: filham on October 28, 2012, 04:30:42 PM
Its getting worserer and worserer by the match for QPR and we are enjoying every momentof it.
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: btings on October 28, 2012, 05:53:32 PM
I watched the last 20 minutes of the replay to check out Mbia's red card.  The Clown's Park Rangers are a joke, but Cesar really kept them in that game at the end.  Pulled a bunch of ridiculous saves before they finally got one by.
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: RoyTund on October 28, 2012, 07:14:01 PM
Mark Hughes, May 2012: "There is no way we will be in a situation like this again while I am in charge"

Following 5-0 home defeat to Swansea: "This season will not be all plain sailing. We can't drift into 10 or 12 games until that realisation hits us."  Well you have made it to 9  :005:
Title: Re: QP HaHa!
Post by: Logicalman on October 28, 2012, 07:40:24 PM
Amazingly, on Saturday all the REAL London Prem teams picked up points ...