Who should partner Enoh at Goodison? I would like to see Frimpong he can help break up play, they can both pick a pass, it would be interesting to see
.............................................Schwarzer...........................................
Riether.......................Senderos...........Hangeland.............Richardson............
......................................Enoh..............Frimpong..................................
Emanuelson............................Ruiz...............................Kacaniklic...............
..................................................Berbatov........................................
Subs - Etheridge , Hughes , Manolev , Karagounis , Frei , Duff , Rodallega
I think we played well yesterday & there is enough quality in that team to get a result at Goodison
Karagounis. :)
The Ancient Greek was obviously held out to rest up for the next match. After 65 or 70 minutes of running his butt off, hitting a screamer or two, and rolling on the ground wailing and appealing for the gods to intervene in his behalf, THEN we'll see Frimpong.
Quote from: HatterDon on April 21, 2013, 06:53:27 PM
The Ancient Greek was obviously held out to rest up for the next match. After 65 or 70 minutes of running his butt off, hitting a screamer or two, and rolling on the ground wailing and appealing for the gods to intervene in his behalf, THEN we'll see Frimpong.
This looks like the way Jol would do it, so I'm with you here.
Frimpong could well prove to be a player for the future, though.
I just think 2 defensive midfielders would be the way to go, to plug gaps spread the ball & attack down the wings like Spurs did with Bale & Lennon opening spaces for Ruiz & Berbatov who if played further forward can be deadly
We looked superb on the counter attack yesterday and I'd consider Frimpong in order to sit back and counter out wide. Although I do think Martin Jol will play Karagounis.