Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Shredhead on May 21, 2014, 11:15:06 PM

Title: Our 'branding'
Post by: Shredhead on May 21, 2014, 11:15:06 PM
Looking on the interweb for a 1980s 'vintage' scarf (black and white stripes down length of it, interspersed with bands across saying 'Fulham FC' - I offered a bloke I saw some money for one in Hamburg airport but he didn't want to sell), I found this website http://weareheavenly.com/brand-development-work/fulham-fc/ (http://weareheavenly.com/brand-development-work/fulham-fc/) of the agency that 'branded' us. I wonder how much they got for the over-packaged season tickets?
Title: Re: Our 'branding'
Post by: domprague on May 22, 2014, 11:45:36 AM
I inherited 'Heavenly' in a previous job at a charity. Given the 'how much?' sums the charity was paying them they must have got a sodding fortune for FFC.
Title: Re: Our 'branding'
Post by: Shredhead on May 25, 2014, 11:53:48 PM
Grim.
We could have got a decent player who could have helped us stay up.
Title: Re: Our 'branding'
Post by: Scrumpy on May 26, 2014, 01:45:26 AM
I too have dealt with Heavenly in the recent past and happen to know that Fulham have now 'moved on'.