Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: LordNelson on October 14, 2010, 04:09:19 PM

Title: NFR-Who has the better fro?
Post by: LordNelson on October 14, 2010, 04:09:19 PM
Paul "der fro" Breitner, Kevin Keegan, or Felliani?
(kind of NFR)

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.myfootballfacts.com/2728.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.myfootballfacts.com/PaulBreitner.html&usg=__m1NVbkfz6mIwR30nDYvktfLsVrw=&h=345&w=468&sz=46&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=LKvmTmvoBHSkeM:&tbnh=158&tbnw=210&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkevin%2Bkeegan%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1255%26bih%3D800%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=547&ei=QBq3TN2PBsGB8gazysiNCQ&oei=QBq3TN2PBsGB8gazysiNCQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0&tx=67&ty=101 (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.myfootballfacts.com/2728.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.myfootballfacts.com/PaulBreitner.html&usg=__m1NVbkfz6mIwR30nDYvktfLsVrw=&h=345&w=468&sz=46&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=LKvmTmvoBHSkeM:&tbnh=158&tbnw=210&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkevin%2Bkeegan%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1255%26bih%3D800%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=547&ei=QBq3TN2PBsGB8gazysiNCQ&oei=QBq3TN2PBsGB8gazysiNCQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0&tx=67&ty=101)

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2009/8/3/1249292112673/Marouane-Fellaini-001.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/aug/03/everton-marouane-fellaini-illness-moyes&usg=__TFBy2PN1MmlMNjnbdZwC5mXi-0M=&h=276&w=460&sz=33&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=B1-K8kzun1hfGM:&tbnh=164&tbnw=217&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfellaini%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1255%26bih%3D800%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&ei=lBy3TMqdOsGB8gaxysiNCQ&oei=lBy3TMqdOsGB8gaxysiNCQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0&tx=135&ty=81 (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2009/8/3/1249292112673/Marouane-Fellaini-001.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/aug/03/everton-marouane-fellaini-illness-moyes&usg=__TFBy2PN1MmlMNjnbdZwC5mXi-0M=&h=276&w=460&sz=33&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=B1-K8kzun1hfGM:&tbnh=164&tbnw=217&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfellaini%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1255%26bih%3D800%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&ei=lBy3TMqdOsGB8gaxysiNCQ&oei=lBy3TMqdOsGB8gaxysiNCQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0&tx=135&ty=81)

(sorry for the long links)
Title: Re: NFR-Who has the better fro?
Post by: HatterDon on October 14, 2010, 10:17:23 PM
I'm sorry, both are amateur "fro's"

Here's THE man with the fro:

Top 10 Dunks Career Julius Erving (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpTfb9SkKaQ#)

For those who are keeping score, he dunked over Kevin McHale, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, and a pre-injury Bill Walton. He's also the only athlete I've ever heard use the word "reciprocity" in an interview.  :Sparkyticus:
Title: Re: NFR-Who has the better fro?
Post by: RidgeRider on October 14, 2010, 11:42:43 PM
Amazing athlete and fro. He also dunked over Bobby Gross at the end but the Trailblazers took them in the finals to win the Championship.

Of the three originally offered up, I would say Felliani. His is massive.