Wouldn't have believed the tickets for a derby game wouldn't be snapped up. I think the reasons have been well documented. Also, I expect it's cheaper for the Chels fans to go to today's cup final than sit in the Putney neutral section?
£30 away tickets for Chelsea to visit the cottage
Someone said the tickets in the mixed area are more expensive than the cheapest tickets at Wembley today. That will put off Chelsea fans who didn't get one in the away section.
£75 !
Our management are going to get a shock next season.
If my seaon ticket price goes up.... I am actually considering Brentford!
Chelsea fans always seem a little reluctant to make the journey along the Fulham Road for this fixture, probably outside their comfort zone, imagine the humiliation for them if we were to win.
Quote from: fulhamfever on February 24, 2019, 06:08:05 PM
£30 away tickets for Chelsea to visit the cottage
Good point .... I could sign up as a Chelsea fan on their site .. and pay far less to see my own club
Quote from: filham on February 24, 2019, 06:54:08 PM
Chelsea fans always seem a little reluctant to make the journey along the Fulham Road for this fixture, probably outside their comfort zone, imagine the humiliation for them if we were to win.
Long way from Surrey.
Quote from: SP on February 24, 2019, 05:53:30 PM
Also, I expect it's cheaper for the Chels fans to go to today's cup final than sit in the Putney neutral section?
Quick side point. A Fulham fan should never use the abbreviation of them
Quote from: filham on February 24, 2019, 06:54:08 PM
Chelsea fans always seem a little reluctant to make the journey along the Fulham Road for this fixture, probably outside their comfort zone, imagine the humiliation for them if we were to win.
Dont know how you think that?, would outnumber us in the 70s & 80s & practically fill the whole Putney end inc vast majority of the neutral during the prem years
The prices at Fulham are now absolutelycriminal
I fear for what s***e the owner will come out with when begging the less fortunate to part with their fast devaluing pounds for a season ticket at prem prices in the Championship.
We deseve a retrospective 50% discount this season because whilst the opposition has been prem quality our team and management has been confrence standard
Had a look, maybe 400,500at a push left, mostly in the Putney end and scattered around. Blue blocks all over the ground but apart from right at back of Hammersmith most are single seats. Some blocks showing availability have 1 seat left. So hardly a ghost town.
Looking back at 13/14 the gate was 24577(sat 3pm), game before Liverpool 25375 game after was Newcastle 25664.
Fans blaming prices and I'm sure that has a hand in it but maybe its something else that keeps people away?
Quote from: Robbie on February 24, 2019, 06:52:26 PM
£75 !
Our management are going to get a shock next season.
If my seaon ticket price goes up.... I am actually considering Brentford!
Don't be so stupid!!
Have been to the cottage much this season, opting for away games instead. Was thinking about the Everton game but it's £45-£65 for a ticket for that one. Silly prices given that Everton will be on the beach and we'll be preparing for life in the Championship.
Quote from: fulhamfever on February 24, 2019, 06:08:05 PM
£30 away tickets for Chelsea to visit the cottage
That is only for the away fans in the away section. Tickets in neutral area are £60.
Quote from: Robbie on February 24, 2019, 06:52:26 PM
£75 !
Our management are going to get a shock next season.
If my seaon ticket price goes up.... I am actually considering Brentford!
See Ya
I have been a long time reader of this forum and supporter of Fulham, but due to a number of reasons gave up my season ticket about 5 years ago, still went to at least 5 or 6 games a season since, have been to a home game once this season and that was the fa cup, have read with interest peoples views on the price of a ticket.
I went to West Ham on Friday cost me £30 and been to 3 other away games, i just cannot justify paying £60 on Sunday, Its on Sky, i look forward to next season, and how much Fulham charge on a cold Tuesday night in March.
They have got so much wrong on and off the pitch this season, as a club Fulham has become very arrogant, saddens me to think of supporters who have been priced out.
i guess that's the price you pay.
Good post Tam & welcome to FoF. You've covered my thoughts exactly. I thought the derby would've sold out weeks ago regardless of our position in the league, very sad. Like the Man U game, I wonder how many of the crowd are actually FFC fans? There were plenty of London reds around me.
I've been slagged of all all season by certain posters for complaining about prices and it will only get worse as the the same posters take it without argument.!!
Quote from: hovewhite on February 25, 2019, 10:00:52 PM
I've been slagged of all all season by certain posters for complaining about prices and it will only get worse as the the same posters take it without argument.!!
Slagged off? Where? Maybe challenged and debated by myself with your comments but never sagged off in that sense of the word.
Quote from: SP on February 25, 2019, 05:57:27 PM
Good post Tam & welcome to FoF. You've covered my thoughts exactly. I thought the derby would've sold out weeks ago regardless of our position in the league, very sad. Like the Man U game, I wonder how many of the crowd are actually FFC fans? There were plenty of London reds around me.
To be honest we haven't enough fans to sell out the ground. The only way it happens is by neutrals and opposition fans sitting in the neutral end or with the home fans. No doubt a number of Chelsea fans after paying out for Wembley last week just can't afford it and the rest haven't got access to Fulham fans who can get the a ticket.
From what others have posted there are only a few scattered seats left, so the pricing strategy looks sound.
Someone on TIFF claiming they've been dishing out free tickets to the local residents again.
Quote from: Bill2 on February 26, 2019, 12:58:31 PM
Quote from: SP on February 25, 2019, 05:57:27 PM
Good post Tam & welcome to FoF. You've covered my thoughts exactly. I thought the derby would've sold out weeks ago regardless of our position in the league, very sad. Like the Man U game, I wonder how many of the crowd are actually FFC fans? There were plenty of London reds around me.
To be honest we haven't enough fans to sell out the ground.
To be honest, you're wrong
Quote from: ALG01 on February 24, 2019, 09:50:27 PM
The prices at Fulham are now absolutelycriminal
I fear for what s***e the owner will come out with when begging the less fortunate to part with their fast devaluing pounds for a season ticket at prem prices in the Championship.
We deseve a retrospective 50% discount this season because whilst the opposition has been prem quality our team and management has been confrence standard
I've been calling for sensible pricing for season tickets future wise all season,but it seems certain members on this site have attacked my opinion,as they can afford higher prices so should the rest of us like it or go away!
Don`t worry guys problem solved!, local residents have been offered free tickets for Sunday`s game! you can`t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter,
Quote from: 70sPimlico on February 26, 2019, 08:02:33 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on February 26, 2019, 12:58:31 PM
Quote from: SP on February 25, 2019, 05:57:27 PM
Good post Tam & welcome to FoF. You've covered my thoughts exactly. I thought the derby would've sold out weeks ago regardless of our position in the league, very sad. Like the Man U game, I wonder how many of the crowd are actually FFC fans? There were plenty of London reds around me.
To be honest we haven't enough fans to sell out the ground.
To be honest, you're wrong
My opinion is based on the number of fans who will actually attend a match and that apart from the away section we don't fill every seat. The only way we do is to open up the neutral area which for the big games are packed with away fans, if we could sell out the ground we would not have a neutral area. That is my logic, can you explain your reasons why you think I am wrong, unless you are counting all the Fulham fans who never go anyway.