...experiencing problems with their account? Of course the service is subcontracted .. to an organization who just ask you to send an email rather than answer your enquiry. Having subscribed for over a year, and not having used it for say three months, they tell me they don't recognize my email address and I can't log in.
i had to re open my account as well, email not recognised. hopefully its sorted before the next game as i dont want to buy a game i then cant watch!
Quote from: Whitesideup on August 05, 2019, 02:41:36 PM
...experiencing problems with their account? Of course the service is subcontracted .. to an organization who just ask you to send an email rather than answer your enquiry. Having subscribed for over a year, and not having used it for say three months, they tell me they don't recognize my email address and I can't log in.
Request your new password and it takes you to a new type of page. I then closed that down went back to website and i was logged in.
Yes, a mess. Kept on locking me out. Seems to be fixed now.
Thanks for your suggestions. None of it worked and the support people just asked me to reset my password .. which I can't do as they do not recognize my account... which I had already told them.
Quote from: Whitesideup on August 05, 2019, 02:58:39 PM
Thanks for your suggestions. None of it worked and the support people just asked me to reset my password .. which I can't do as they do not recognize my account... which I had already told them.
It didnt recognise mine either but as I say I clicked request password and it came through.
Had to change password.
Quote from: Whitesideup on August 05, 2019, 02:58:39 PM
Thanks for your suggestions. None of it worked and the support people just asked me to reset my password .. which I can't do as they do not recognize my account... which I had already told them.
But if you give them an email, and you set a new password via the email they'll send you you should be ok? That's what I did.
I've similar problems but strangely can access on either my wife's laptop or iPad. On my iPad, which I have used for the site for years, I am not recognised!?
I've emailed to see what I'm doing wrong, cos there will be trouble at mill if I take control of the missus' gadgets!
....oh and I also tried subscribing fromAugust when it rises to a fiver amonth.
I had this email. JUst went to the site tried to log in and it wouldn't let me, so had to go to reset password and it was then fine
Dear Supporter,
We are writing to inform you regarding the relaunch and re-brand of our video-on-demand service, FFCtv.
The Club has partnered with a new payment service provider for 2019/20, which will see subscribers served with improved matchday and non-matchday customer support. FFCtv support can now be found by contacting ffctvsupport@streamamg.com
A result of this change has required a migration of all existing subscribers to this new platform. Fans can be reassured that this migration was handled securely by our payment provider and authenticator, with no confidential details compromised.
Subscribers should not notice any other changes to the previous login procedure, however for security purposes, when logging into their FFCtv account from any device for the first time (from 2nd August), supporters will be required to set a new password.
As part of our efforts to continue to provide supporters with a premium service, the Club has also launched a new dedicated website for FFCtv, tv.fulhamfc.com.
This will provide subscribers with a central hub to enjoy live audio and video content, as well as an easier subscription purchasing process and ability to manage their FFCtv account.
In addition, coming soon to the service will be a new, free, mobile App for both iOS and Android devices - enabling FFCtv subscribers the ability to live stream matches via mobile device for the first time.
Packages are now available for the 2019/20 season. Fans currently subscribed to the monthly subscription are advised that the price for this service will be increasing to £5 per month, effective from 1st August 2019 and we remind existing subscribers that this price will be reflected in their next renewal date.
We thank you for your continued support.
Fulham FC
Yep same.Changed my password and was fine.
Probably due to my lack of computer skills, but I seem to have opened two accounts rather than one. I'm blowed if I want to pay double so I suppose I should email them about it unless anybody has any other suggestions.
Quote from: Tonywa on August 05, 2019, 05:42:49 PM
Probably due to my lack of computer skills, but I seem to have opened two accounts rather than one. I'm blowed if I want to pay double so I suppose I should email them about it unless anybody has any other suggestions.
It should (is in mine) be possible to look at your account and see your payment 'status', i.e. whether or not you have paid or are due to. Failing that, try ringing the supporter liaison dept who were VERY helpful when I had a problem last week. More helpful and rapid than the ffctv people! 0343 208 1222
I did the same, requested a change of password then simply put the current same password back in again, and it all worked. That was Saturday, and had no issues listening the Jim & Jamie show for the whole match.
I actually had similar problems last season but have started from scratch this season and all seems well at the moment.
Well, you all seem to be enjoying considerably more success than me. Still no access. I cannot reset password. It just tells me they do not recognize my account. And now no response to my emails. This is crass service. If you are changing providers, surely the first thing you do is make sure people can transition. Then you have a service level that determines the response when people lose access. Jees - I get Netflix for a pound more and look at their content. It can't cost them much to make these recordings available can it?
Rj Fulham - suggest you make sure you can login rather than leave it to the last minute.
PS - and of course they will not tell me who in Fulham is responsible so I can contact someone directly. Macintosh?
The FFCTV service failed to recognise my user log-in to view media last week and yet revealed that I was logged in onto the official FFC site. I was also unable to subscribe since there were no options available to select when pressing the subscribe button. I emailed FFCTV and did get a rapid response saying there were problems for some users but not suggesting a workaround or other method. I did however manage to subscribe on Friday when the button miraculously presented the options. It still isn't particularly well laid out but I have managed to get a working log-on and confirmation that my credit card has been billed. One thing I did notice is that although my details were recorded on my user information they were substantially incorrect and I had to re-enter all of it to get to the subscribe screen. Only then did it work.
To Whitesideup I'd check to see if you do actually log-on which is normally a red line at top of screen saying 'hello name etc ', although the log-on has been rejected as unknown user name or password. I would not have noticed until I looked at the FFC all news tab and realised I was logged-in. I logged out again and logged on again (with apparent refusal to recognise me again) and I had logged on again!
Hopefully these little bugs will soon be sorted.
Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 05, 2019, 05:48:07 PM
Quote from: Tonywa on August 05, 2019, 05:42:49 PM
Probably due to my lack of computer skills, but I seem to have opened two accounts rather than one. I'm blowed if I want to pay double so I suppose I should email them about it unless anybody has any other suggestions.
It should (is in mine) be possible to look at your account and see your payment 'status', i.e. whether or not you have paid or are due to. Failing that, try ringing the supporter liaison dept who were VERY helpful when I had a problem last week. More helpful and rapid than the ffctv people! 0343 208 1222
Very many thanks. I'll give them a call in the morning. Cheers.
I have asked this in another thread but I will ask again before I subscribe. Can any of you ffctv users tell me if you can Chromecast from the app or web page to a TV with a Chromecast dongle. I am a 72 year old (in Australia) and my eyes are too weak to watch my beloved team on a phone or tablet. If I subscribe and I can't Chromecast I will have to cancel my subscription as it is a lot of money to spend for me.
Quote from: barwonwhite on August 06, 2019, 03:52:32 AM
I have asked this in another thread but I will ask again before I subscribe. Can any of you ffctv users tell me if you can Chromecast from the app or web page to a TV with a Chromecast dongle. I am a 72 year old (in Australia) and my eyes are too weak to watch my beloved team on a phone or tablet. If I subscribe and I can't Chromecast I will have to cancel my subscription as it is a lot of money to spend for me.
Here are a couple of links that might bring you closer to an answer, in the vaccum of no other responses.
https://help.livestream.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002068507-Watch-Livestream-Events-using-Chromecast (https://help.livestream.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002068507-Watch-Livestream-Events-using-Chromecast)
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/google-chromecast-apps-watching-tv/ (https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/google-chromecast-apps-watching-tv/)
I have also read that if you are using Google Chrome, then casting is possible, but, sadly, this is not a first-hand response to that.
Quote from: barwonwhite on August 06, 2019, 03:52:32 AM
I have asked this in another thread but I will ask again before I subscribe. Can any of you ffctv users tell me if you can Chromecast from the app or web page to a TV with a Chromecast dongle. I am a 72 year old (in Australia) and my eyes are too weak to watch my beloved team on a phone or tablet. If I subscribe and I can't Chromecast I will have to cancel my subscription as it is a lot of money to spend for me.
Just to add to Logicalman's suggestions Chromecast only guarantees to stream 'compatible video/audio' to a TV, and so the answer is most probably found from FFCTV's provider. Perhaps you can ask them via email if you can trial some similar output (assuming their 90 minute streams use the same viewing platform as the 'live' streaming app which they will be able to confirm or not as the case may be) using Chromecast before committing to more than the £5 monthly sub which gives GJ commentary and general media but no live games except via PPV.
Quote from: barwonwhite on August 06, 2019, 03:52:32 AM
I have asked this in another thread but I will ask again before I subscribe. Can any of you ffctv users tell me if you can Chromecast from the app or web page to a TV with a Chromecast dongle. I am a 72 year old (in Australia) and my eyes are too weak to watch my beloved team on a phone or tablet. If I subscribe and I can't Chromecast I will have to cancel my subscription as it is a lot of money to spend for me.
If you have the capability to be physically closer to the TV, maybe an HDMI from Laptop/Tablet to TV would be better in this case? https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/laptop/connect-laptop-tv-3280787/
Quote from: toshes mate on August 05, 2019, 08:02:29 PM
The FFCTV service failed to recognise my user log-in to view media last week and yet revealed that I was logged in onto the official FFC site. I was also unable to subscribe since there were no options available to select when pressing the subscribe button. I emailed FFCTV and did get a rapid response saying there were problems for some users but not suggesting a workaround or other method. I did however manage to subscribe on Friday when the button miraculously presented the options. It still isn't particularly well laid out but I have managed to get a working log-on and confirmation that my credit card has been billed. One thing I did notice is that although my details were recorded on my user information they were substantially incorrect and I had to re-enter all of it to get to the subscribe screen. Only then did it work.
To Whitesideup I'd check to see if you do actually log-on which is normally a red line at top of screen saying 'hello name etc ', although the log-on has been rejected as unknown user name or password. I would not have noticed until I looked at the FFC all news tab and realised I was logged-in. I logged out again and logged on again (with apparent refusal to recognise me again) and I had logged on again!
Hopefully these little bugs will soon be sorted.
I had similar issues with Safari, got stuck into the death loop of Log -In then just the old monthly FFCTV and back to Log in. Did what was suggested re cross site checking and turning off Ad blockers and still didnt work, finally tried it on Firefox and with Ad block off was able to finally sign up for new TV season; then on Safari was able to see in my account the two subscriptions and then canceled the monthly £5 one.
Logicalman, thank you for your suggestions. I will try them out. Much appreciated.
Both myself and my Dad had similar issues to those posted. Communication to the fans from the club too late.
Thanks for your advice, I went to the website, changed my password and all done. Watched the Harry Arter interview and could hear both voices very clearly-at last!
Quote from: Matt10 on August 06, 2019, 02:00:56 PM
Quote from: barwonwhite on August 06, 2019, 03:52:32 AM
I have asked this in another thread but I will ask again before I subscribe. Can any of you ffctv users tell me if you can Chromecast from the app or web page to a TV with a Chromecast dongle. I am a 72 year old (in Australia) and my eyes are too weak to watch my beloved team on a phone or tablet. If I subscribe and I can't Chromecast I will have to cancel my subscription as it is a lot of money to spend for me.
If you have the capability to be physically closer to the TV, maybe an HDMI from Laptop/Tablet to TV would be better in this case? https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/laptop/connect-laptop-tv-3280787/
Great advice, a regular 6ft HDMI extension will cost between 9 and 16 dollars
https://www.amazon.com.au/HDMI-Extender-High-Speed-Resolution-Television/dp/B00NQB2XO6/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=hdmi+extension+6ft&qid=1565178203&s=gateway&sr=8-5 (https://www.amazon.com.au/HDMI-Extender-High-Speed-Resolution-Television/dp/B00NQB2XO6/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=hdmi+extension+6ft&qid=1565178203&s=gateway&sr=8-5)
https://www.amazon.com.au/Extension-Female-Supports-Ethernet-CNE515960/dp/B019ILS6A2/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=hdmi+extension+6ft&qid=1565178285&s=gateway&sr=8-6 (https://www.amazon.com.au/Extension-Female-Supports-Ethernet-CNE515960/dp/B019ILS6A2/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=hdmi+extension+6ft&qid=1565178285&s=gateway&sr=8-6)
Quote from: Logicalman on August 07, 2019, 12:46:06 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on August 06, 2019, 02:00:56 PM
Quote from: barwonwhite on August 06, 2019, 03:52:32 AM
I have asked this in another thread but I will ask again before I subscribe. Can any of you ffctv users tell me if you can Chromecast from the app or web page to a TV with a Chromecast dongle. I am a 72 year old (in Australia) and my eyes are too weak to watch my beloved team on a phone or tablet. If I subscribe and I can't Chromecast I will have to cancel my subscription as it is a lot of money to spend for me.
If you have the capability to be physically closer to the TV, maybe an HDMI from Laptop/Tablet to TV would be better in this case? https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/laptop/connect-laptop-tv-3280787/
Great advice, a regular 6ft HDMI extension will cost between 9 and 16 dollars
https://www.amazon.com.au/HDMI-Extender-High-Speed-Resolution-Television/dp/B00NQB2XO6/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=hdmi+extension+6ft&qid=1565178203&s=gateway&sr=8-5 (https://www.amazon.com.au/HDMI-Extender-High-Speed-Resolution-Television/dp/B00NQB2XO6/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=hdmi+extension+6ft&qid=1565178203&s=gateway&sr=8-5)
https://www.amazon.com.au/Extension-Female-Supports-Ethernet-CNE515960/dp/B019ILS6A2/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=hdmi+extension+6ft&qid=1565178285&s=gateway&sr=8-6 (https://www.amazon.com.au/Extension-Female-Supports-Ethernet-CNE515960/dp/B019ILS6A2/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=hdmi+extension+6ft&qid=1565178285&s=gateway&sr=8-6)
Excellent. In the past, I used a version of the first one before in connecting my laptop to my TV directly. It's fairly straight forward.
Now, I'm a tad more wirelessly convenient with mirroring my PC screen to my Roku TV, when it wants to work of course. All things considered though, I never get the TV anyways with my 3 boys hogging it! So PC screen it is.
Couldn't watch or listen to subscriber content, although logged into FFCTV, but changing my browser from Edge to Chrome sorted it out. No help from Support.
Couldn't log-in for Saturday's game or the aftermath & had a curt response from Fulham TV stating that, as I hadn't brought this to their attention DURING the match (!!) no refund would be considered.
They offered no explanation & from my own bat I changed my password & all was well.
Am demanding the refund of one month's fees as they failed to provide me with the service I had paid for, through no fault of my own!
Unsatisfactory.