This is the third match that I am unable to pay to watch.
Everything is in place.
My monthly membership, payment details (they manage to take out the 5 per month subscription) etc
But when it gets to the page to pick one, the choices 'jump up"
but I can't click on the box for todays game
reduce the size of the page and you'll be able to click on the pay button
Quote from: southwest6 on August 24, 2019, 02:29:52 PM
reduce the size of the page and you'll be able to click on the pay button
Thanks for that, it worked
How simple and yet the 'FFCTV Help desk has never suggested it the last 3 times I've contacted them"
Thanks again
If anyone comes up with any streams before kickoff might be a blessing in disguise especially if free.Any streams please.
Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on August 24, 2019, 02:34:55 PM
Quote from: southwest6 on August 24, 2019, 02:29:52 PM
reduce the size of the page and you'll be able to click on the pay button
Thanks for that, it worked
How simple and yet the 'FFCTV Help desk has never suggested it the last 3 times I've contacted them"
Thanks again
:54:
Quote from: southwest6 on August 24, 2019, 02:48:21 PM
Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on August 24, 2019, 02:34:55 PM
Quote from: southwest6 on August 24, 2019, 02:29:52 PM
reduce the size of the page and you'll be able to click on the pay button
Thanks for that, it worked
How simple and yet the 'FFCTV Help desk has never suggested it the last 3 times I've contacted them"
Thanks again
:54:
:54: :54: :54:
FANTASTIC
MATCH STARTED, GOT GJ BUT NO PICTURE ????