Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: The Old Count on December 16, 2019, 12:27:50 PM

Title: We could be 12th next week if we lose to Leeds
Post by: The Old Count on December 16, 2019, 12:27:50 PM
and other results go as expected.

Never mind promotion, is a relegation scrap a possibility?
Title: Re: We could be 12th next week if we lose to Leeds
Post by: SP on December 16, 2019, 12:48:03 PM
I don't think so.  I do think we should definately be the 12th man on Saturday though.
Title: Re: We could be 12th next week if we lose to Leeds
Post by: Fernhurst on December 16, 2019, 12:55:00 PM
My Gawd, currently pulling my hair out whilst we are 6th!!
12th doesn't bare thinking about
Title: Re: We could be 12th next week if we lose to Leeds
Post by: Whitesideup on December 16, 2019, 01:02:28 PM
But at least we will be within 3 points of the play-offs !!
Title: Re: We could be 12th next week if we lose to Leeds
Post by: Sgt Fulham on December 16, 2019, 01:48:31 PM
No chance of relegation, but it's sad that it has to be said. I'd take a 6th placed finish right now.
Title: Re: We could be 12th next week if we lose to Leeds
Post by: Whitesideup on December 16, 2019, 02:05:59 PM
Look on the bright side. After Leeds we have Luton, Stoke and Reading. Who knows? I think we could get anything between 3 and 9 points....but let's go for 12, (includes Leeds, obviously).
Title: Re: We could be 12th next week if we lose to Leeds
Post by: filham on December 16, 2019, 05:29:29 PM
Well can we assume that Ried and Kamara are now fit enough to play 90 minutes, that would be good starting news for Saturday and would generate some of the lost confidence.
Title: Re: We could be 12th next week if we lose to Leeds
Post by: The Old Count on December 16, 2019, 06:15:08 PM
I always reckoned that we'd be 7th to 12th with Parker. A Bracewell like season. I hope I'm wrong and we finish top two but I'm begining to worry that we might do worse than 12th.
Title: Re: We could be 12th next week if we lose to Leeds
Post by: Milo on December 16, 2019, 11:19:24 PM
On paper, 12th at Christmas. Parker couldn't complain if let go?
Title: Re: We could be 12th next week if we lose to Leeds
Post by: The Rational Fan on December 17, 2019, 12:58:26 AM
We could be 12th, while Mitrovoic on track for the leading number of goals in a season and we have the sixth best defense in terms of goal conceeded.

Highlights our problem, apart from Mitrovoic's goals, we have scored 17 times which is less goals than any team in the entire league. Even whose we have only scored 15 goals by someone other than the centre forward (given Kamara brace). Our statistics look like our formation is a 2-5-2-1