Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: 3-lions on August 18, 2020, 05:24:38 PM

Title: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: 3-lions on August 18, 2020, 05:24:38 PM
Just seen that O Skipps went to Norwich and The lad from Chelsea wants to remain with them. So looking like the two names we were supposed to get as the 2 loanees are out of the running. With that in mind, if you was Tony. Who would you sign?
I see Brewsters been links as of today. Personally I would like more experienced players then kids. Tony tried to buy Origi before, so right there a better option from 'Pool.
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: rebel on August 18, 2020, 05:40:04 PM
I can only think of one at the moment, Patrick Roberts.
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: filham on August 18, 2020, 06:05:35 PM
Quote from: rebel on August 18, 2020, 05:40:04 PM
I can only think of one at the moment, Patrick Roberts.

Such a promising player when he was here and I would really welcome his return but not sure that he would get in our team now. I think Parker will need to surround Cairney with players of pace and physical strength.
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: Huxley on August 18, 2020, 06:30:06 PM
Victor Moses and Chambers. Covers CB, DM, WBR and WR.
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: rebel on August 18, 2020, 06:49:11 PM
Quote from: filham on August 18, 2020, 06:05:35 PM
Quote from: rebel on August 18, 2020, 05:40:04 PM
I can only think of one at the moment, Patrick Roberts.

Such a promising player when he was here and I would really welcome his return but not sure that he would get in our team now. I think Parker will need to surround Cairney with players of pace and physical strength.

I think he's 'bulked out' since his Fulham days, but I do know what you mean.
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: Finnans Right Peg on August 18, 2020, 07:04:16 PM
Tammy abraham might not get much game time  at chelse and then id go for fabian schaar from newcastle would give us cover all across the back
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: BernieBoy on August 18, 2020, 07:05:24 PM
Tomori or Tuanzebe at CB
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: Jim© on August 18, 2020, 07:25:16 PM
Tomori and Moses would do. Remember TK stated he'll only entertain loans with options too.
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: Radiowhite on August 18, 2020, 07:54:31 PM
Quote from: rebel on August 18, 2020, 05:40:04 PM
I can only think of one at the moment, Patrick Roberts.
Wasn't even really good enough in the championship at boro
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: Moltobueno on August 18, 2020, 08:42:09 PM
Demarai Gray from Leicester
Yves Bissouma from Brighton
Christian Kabasele from Watford
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: We Are Premier League on August 18, 2020, 11:37:08 PM
Smalling and Empadu
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: St Eve on August 19, 2020, 01:05:56 AM
Sess
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: The Rational Fan on August 19, 2020, 01:39:15 AM
Quote from: Huxley on August 18, 2020, 06:30:06 PM
Victor Moses and Chambers. Covers CB, DM, WBR and WR.

Calum Chambers, Victor Moses and Joe Bryan (assuming A. Robinson comes in) cover RB, CB, DM, RWB, RW, LB, LWB and LW
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: YankeeJim on August 19, 2020, 10:17:55 PM
Gerald Pique
Title: Re: Realistic PL loan suggestions? 2 names please
Post by: The Rational Fan on August 20, 2020, 04:13:21 AM
One of Timo Werner's backups seems realistic either Tammy Abraham or Olivier Giroud.