I thought he'd signed days ago?
Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
The club love waiting for some reason to announce signings days later
Quote from: Denzil Dexter on September 25, 2020, 01:18:40 PM
I thought he'd signed days ago?
Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
In the cryogenic freezer along with Ola Aina.
It's that dam pun again! ok I'll start, it's not very inventive but it might get the announcement done MarlONFIRE.
Fulham were waiting for his Work Permit to come through today, I imagine it's done but they are doing the usual photo shoot, interview rubbish before announcing
From what I've read I understand he's in London now having a medical
Quote from: Denzil Dexter on September 25, 2020, 01:18:40 PM
I thought he'd signed days ago?
Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
You probably thought wrong. There have been no indications at all that he signed days ago as far as I know.
I'd heard the medical is completed,so I'd imagine it's the visa etc
I can exclusively reveal and don't ask me for my sources or condiments. That Marlon doesn't exist and nor does Aina. These are what are called Ghost Players. They are put into squads or 'about to sign or take medical' . But don't actually exist. The club uses them as a way to stop the moaning until a 'Real Player' comes in that we have also never heard of. Makes an appearance that is nothing to write home about. Then fans can complain about the fact that the Ghost Player would have been better even when they never existed.
There are a few more Ghost Players not on the way that should be taking a medical and signing soon.
Quote from: Jamie88 on September 25, 2020, 01:19:51 PM
The club love waiting for some reason to announce signings days later
I suspect the secret reason is that the player hasn't signed yet
Just because a player is rumoured to be having a medical on thursday, that doesn't mean we signed him the previous Monday
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 25, 2020, 01:54:35 PM
I can exclusively reveal and don't ask me for my sources or condiments. That Marlon doesn't exist and nor does Aina. These are what are called Ghost Players. They are put into squads or 'about to sign or take medical' . But don't actually exist. The club uses them as a way to stop the moaning until a 'Real Player' comes in that we have also never heard of. Makes an appearance that is nothing to write home about. Then fans can complain about the fact that the Ghost Player would have been better even when they never existed.
There are a few more Ghost Players not on the way that should be taking a medical and signing soon.
Can one of them be Freddy Adu or Cherno Samba? It would make my day.
Quote from: bencher on September 25, 2020, 01:57:33 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 25, 2020, 01:54:35 PM
I can exclusively reveal and don't ask me for my sources or condiments. That Marlon doesn't exist and nor does Aina. These are what are called Ghost Players. They are put into squads or 'about to sign or take medical' . But don't actually exist. The club uses them as a way to stop the moaning until a 'Real Player' comes in that we have also never heard of. Makes an appearance that is nothing to write home about. Then fans can complain about the fact that the Ghost Player would have been better even when they never existed.
There are a few more Ghost Players not on the way that should be taking a medical and signing soon.
Can one of them be Freddy Adu or Cherno Samba? It would make my day.
Ahmed Elrich
Marloncloud9
A Fulham transfer is a 'marathon' not a 'sprint'.
Quote from: Southdowns White on September 25, 2020, 01:39:06 PM
It's that dam pun again! ok I'll start, it's not very inventive but it might get the announcement done MarlONFIRE.
Are we taking bets? Id stick a tenna on this being the one they use
Khan Junio
Quote from: Jurassic Parker on September 25, 2020, 02:34:38 PM
Quote from: Southdowns White on September 25, 2020, 01:39:06 PM
It's that dam pun again! ok I'll start, it's not very inventive but it might get the announcement done MarlONFIRE.
Are we taking bets? Id stick a tenna on this being the one they use
Khan Junior has to authorize and overseas all 'straplines'.
I've heard that we are trying to engineer some sort of cloning process with a slight genetic modification so the clone is left footed.
Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 25, 2020, 02:51:21 PM
I've heard that we are trying to engineer some sort of cloning process with a slight genetic modification so the clone is left footed.
Will start seeing results in a good 15-20 years.
Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 25, 2020, 02:51:21 PM
I've heard that we are trying to engineer some sort of cloning process with a slight genetic modification so the clone is left footed.
Yes, but who is going to 'Beta Test the Clone'?, in case the genetic modification fails and results in 'crop circles' being formed.
Last we heard was that he was coming for a medical. Possible that our doctors decided a immediate knee operation was necessary and he is now recovering in intensive care.
Parker has said we have no injuries at the moment, obviously that can't be allowed to continue, we need excuses for defeats as much as we need a new centre back.
I have heard he has passed his medical, but injured his foot putting his shoe back on
Quote from: Statto on September 25, 2020, 01:57:10 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on September 25, 2020, 01:19:51 PM
The club love waiting for some reason to announce signings days later
I suspect the secret reason is that the player hasn't signed yet
Just because a player is rumoured to be having a medical on thursday, that doesn't mean we signed him the previous Monday
Given the way the club released one player a day a couple of weeks back when we had a seemingly ITK person here naming the signings several days before, I'd have thought this is similar. A reputed Italian journalist has already stated on twitter that a deal had been done and that the medical was to be completed yesterday, so apart from some unexpected snag with the medical, it leads me to believe he has signed. The club appear to stall announcing so that they can take photos, interview him, get shots/footage of him training with the squad etc. and then release this material onto the website at the same time as the announcement.
Quote from: Southdowns White on September 25, 2020, 01:39:06 PM
It's that dam pun again! ok I'll start, it's not very inventive but it might get the announcement done MarlONFIRE.
MARvellous
Quote from: Jamie88 on September 25, 2020, 03:51:16 PM
Quote from: Statto on September 25, 2020, 01:57:10 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on September 25, 2020, 01:19:51 PM
The club love waiting for some reason to announce signings days later
I suspect the secret reason is that the player hasn't signed yet
Just because a player is rumoured to be having a medical on thursday, that doesn't mean we signed him the previous Monday
Given the way the club released one player a day a couple of weeks back when we had a seemingly ITK person here naming the signings several days before, I'd have thought this is similar. A reputed Italian journalist has already stated on twitter that a deal had been done and that the medical was to be completed yesterday, so apart from some unexpected snag with the medical, it leads me to believe he has signed. The club appear to stall announcing so that they can take photos, interview him, get shots/footage of him training with the squad etc. and then release this material onto the website at the same time as the announcement.
I think it far more plausible that both ITKs on here and "reputed Italian journalists" jump the gun and say a deal has been done when actually it hasn't, or people on here jump the gun and believe a deal has been done when actually it hasn't, because they assume a deal is 'done' just because the two clubs have agreed a fee and/or the player has agreed basic terms, without appreciating the other negotiations and formalities that remain outstanding. But you can believe what you want.
it's MarlONTHEWAY then? I'll get me coat.
Quote from: General on September 25, 2020, 02:53:45 PM
Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 25, 2020, 02:51:21 PM
I've heard that we are trying to engineer some sort of cloning process with a slight genetic modification so the clone is left footed.
Will start seeing results in a good 15-20 years.
Youth policy mate :)
He'll be MARmite to people on this board
MARLin hooked
MARLONger than you think
Quote from: Statto on September 25, 2020, 04:23:17 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on September 25, 2020, 03:51:16 PM
Quote from: Statto on September 25, 2020, 01:57:10 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on September 25, 2020, 01:19:51 PM
The club love waiting for some reason to announce signings days later
I suspect the secret reason is that the player hasn't signed yet
Just because a player is rumoured to be having a medical on thursday, that doesn't mean we signed him the previous Monday
Given the way the club released one player a day a couple of weeks back when we had a seemingly ITK person here naming the signings several days before, I'd have thought this is similar. A reputed Italian journalist has already stated on twitter that a deal had been done and that the medical was to be completed yesterday, so apart from some unexpected snag with the medical, it leads me to believe he has signed. The club appear to stall announcing so that they can take photos, interview him, get shots/footage of him training with the squad etc. and then release this material onto the website at the same time as the announcement.
I think it far more plausible that both ITKs on here and "reputed Italian journalists" jump the gun and say a deal has been done when actually it hasn't, or people on here jump the gun and believe a deal has been done when actually it hasn't, because they assume a deal is 'done' just because the two clubs have agreed a fee and/or the player has agreed basic terms, without appreciating the other negotiations and formalities that remain outstanding. But you can believe what you want.
See I have a slightly different opinion to you, but didn't respond by being either sarcastic and/or patronising. Not sure why you always talk to people like on this forum
Quote from: Jamie88 on September 25, 2020, 05:39:40 PM
Quote from: Statto on September 25, 2020, 04:23:17 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on September 25, 2020, 03:51:16 PM
Quote from: Statto on September 25, 2020, 01:57:10 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on September 25, 2020, 01:19:51 PM
The club love waiting for some reason to announce signings days later
I suspect the secret reason is that the player hasn't signed yet
Just because a player is rumoured to be having a medical on thursday, that doesn't mean we signed him the previous Monday
Given the way the club released one player a day a couple of weeks back when we had a seemingly ITK person here naming the signings several days before, I'd have thought this is similar. A reputed Italian journalist has already stated on twitter that a deal had been done and that the medical was to be completed yesterday, so apart from some unexpected snag with the medical, it leads me to believe he has signed. The club appear to stall announcing so that they can take photos, interview him, get shots/footage of him training with the squad etc. and then release this material onto the website at the same time as the announcement.
I think it far more plausible that both ITKs on here and "reputed Italian journalists" jump the gun and say a deal has been done when actually it hasn't, or people on here jump the gun and believe a deal has been done when actually it hasn't, because they assume a deal is 'done' just because the two clubs have agreed a fee and/or the player has agreed basic terms, without appreciating the other negotiations and formalities that remain outstanding. But you can believe what you want.
See I have a slightly different opinion to you, but didn't respond by being either sarcastic and/or patronising. Not sure why you always talk to people like on this forum
I must have a lot more to care/worry about than some people because I am so indescribably far from caring about someone taking a mildly sarcastic tone on an Internet forum.
Anyway....
Maid Marion has gone back to Robin Hood!
But where's Marlon?
Quote from: FFCFOREVER on September 25, 2020, 06:57:41 PM
But where's Marlon?
Looks like it's the usual calamity CB partnership for Villa then
Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Quote from: Denzil Dexter on September 25, 2020, 06:59:15 PM
Quote from: FFCFOREVER on September 25, 2020, 06:57:41 PM
But where's Marlon?
Looks like it's the usual calamity CB partnership for Villa then
Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Yep. And I was so hopeful.
I think we might have to look for pass announcements, for a clue when future announcements will be made.