Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: 3rdgenfan on May 11, 2024, 08:17:45 AM

Title: NFR Northern Lights
Post by: 3rdgenfan on May 11, 2024, 08:17:45 AM
Did anyone see the Northern Lights last night and if she where from?
I saw them from Merstham, Surrey
Amazing and a bucket list item ticked off
Title: Re: NFR Northern Lights
Post by: filham on May 11, 2024, 10:21:13 AM
Brilliant sky in Shepperton and possibly more of the same tonight.
Title: Re: NFR Northern Lights
Post by: Deadcowboys on May 11, 2024, 12:17:44 PM
Quote from: 3rdgenfan on May 11, 2024, 08:17:45 AMDid anyone see the Northern Lights last night and if she where from?
I saw them from Merstham, Surrey
Amazing and a bucket list item ticked off

There was me thinking you meant the song by Renaissance!   ::smile::
Title: Re: NFR Northern Lights
Post by: Dodgin on May 11, 2024, 04:09:08 PM
Quite visible where I live missed it though maybe tonight. Best time please?
Title: Re: NFR Northern Lights
Post by: 3rdgenfan on May 11, 2024, 04:58:06 PM
From when the sky is darkest. If it's clear in your area I'd say from 23:30 onwards
Title: Re: NFR Northern Lights
Post by: Lighthouse on May 11, 2024, 09:15:21 PM
Lots of pictures from last night from Brighton. I am facing the sea so unless I bother to go out and look the other way I doubt I will get a live view. BUT interesting nevertheless.
Title: Re: NFR Northern Lights
Post by: alfie on May 12, 2024, 07:40:58 AM
My wife and I were all geared up for it, then completely forgot about it.
Title: Re: NFR Northern Lights
Post by: HV71 on May 12, 2024, 08:52:16 AM
Quote from: alfie on May 12, 2024, 07:40:58 AMMy wife and I were all geared up for it, then completely forgot about it.


That happens to me most Saturday nights Alfie
Title: Re: NFR Northern Lights
Post by: Lighthouse on May 12, 2024, 12:30:31 PM
Last night the roads were gridlocked down in Brighton as people headed for Devils Dyke and other high places to see the wonderful display of...um....the crescent moon. No colourful display yet we are such sheep. We all follow each other. Even to the slaughter house.

I stayed in and watched Netflix.