Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: McBrideOfFrankenstein on October 18, 2024, 04:22:58 AM

Title: San Francisco / Bay Area Fans?
Post by: McBrideOfFrankenstein on October 18, 2024, 04:22:58 AM
Anyone on this board live in the area? If so shoot me a message, I'm trying to start an email list of local Fulham fans for a potential meetup when we have a match at a reasonable hour.
Title: Re: San Francisco / Bay Area Fans?
Post by: iansthailand on October 18, 2024, 04:51:30 AM
Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on October 18, 2024, 04:22:58 AMAnyone on this board live in the area? If so shoot me a message, I'm trying to start an email list of local Fulham fans for a potential meetup when we have a match at a reasonable hour.
I wouldn't say 'shoot me' in the US McBF, plenty will oblige.
Title: Re: San Francisco / Bay Area Fans?
Post by: Woolly Mammoth on October 18, 2024, 09:20:51 AM
Quote from: iansthailand on October 18, 2024, 04:51:30 AM
Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on October 18, 2024, 04:22:58 AMAnyone on this board live in the area? If so shoot me a message, I'm trying to start an email list of local Fulham fans for a potential meetup when we have a match at a reasonable hour.
I wouldn't say 'shoot me' in the US McBF, plenty will oblige.

That is why i always carry a Flame Thrower with me when i visit.
I use to take a Bazooka with me as well.
But one time i was there a little old lady made me an offer i couldn't refuse, as she said she needed it as she didn't like the way her next door neighbour mowed his lawn.
Title: Re: San Francisco / Bay Area Fans?
Post by: ChesterTheTabby on October 18, 2024, 11:51:02 AM
It's where I grew up, but sadly, no longer there