Down in the relegation zone with yesterday's & today's results
Leeds 3 points
Forest 1 point
Spam 3 points
Burnley 1 point
Wolves 1 point
Spuds are slowly being sucked into the mix
I thought this was going to be about your kit....
Quote from: onecupsoon on January 19, 2026, 01:26:56 AMI thought this was going to be about your kit....
Blooming charming.... I'm an elite athlete who likes a bit of cake
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 19, 2026, 08:22:50 AMQuote from: onecupsoon on January 19, 2026, 01:26:56 AMI thought this was going to be about your kit....
Blooming charming.... I'm an elite athlete who likes a bit of cake
Well you've got athletes foot.
While the spurs forums are convinced of it I simply cannot see Spurs getting dragged into it. They would have to have an almost record breaking poor second half of the season and West Ham would need to have the opposite.
One can only hope.
Quote from: iansthailand on January 19, 2026, 09:55:15 AMQuote from: H4usuallysitting on January 19, 2026, 08:22:50 AMQuote from: onecupsoon on January 19, 2026, 01:26:56 AMI thought this was going to be about your kit....
Blooming charming.... I'm an elite athlete who likes a bit of cake
Well you've got athletes foot.
And - good morning to you Ian