Might have a sniff at getting something at Anfield given that we are sandwiched between PSG for them, plus the stuffing they got at the Emptyhad in the cup..
Incidentally...
Liverpool v Fulham
Premier League
Referee: Taylor, Anthony
Assistant Referee: Beswick, Gary
Assistant Referee: Nunn, Adam
Fourth Official: Langford, Oliver
Video Assistant Referee: Attwell, Stuart
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Taylor, Craig
We have a chance and never say never ,feel it in my alcohol disguised as water,coyw Europes calling
The bookies don't fancy us
Liverpool 3/5
Draw 7/2
Fulham 17/4
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 06, 2026, 05:41:16 PMThe bookies don't fancy us
Liverpool 3/5
Draw 7/2
Fulham 17/4
I wouldn't back Liverpool at those odds
We definitely have a good chance I reckon
Arsenal is also sandwiched between CL Semi Finals so if they do get to the Semis they may deprioritse our match.
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 06, 2026, 05:41:16 PMThe bookies don't fancy us
Liverpool 3/5
Draw 7/2
Fulham 17/4
I guess these odds reflect the fact we'll also be up against the officials & VAR.
Great chance to get a result against them. I think it could prove to be a must win for Arne Slot, which is good news for us.
Looking forward to the match. Football 'finally' back for FFC fans. Fingers crossed for a result. Very optimistic we can get something out of this game.....
COYW!!
No sweat, we will get at least three points at Anfield.
hopefully Liverpools game this evening will be a one goal difference, either 1-0 to PSG or 0-1 to them as it will give Liverpool a reason to think that they can progress in the Champions League. As our game is in the middle of the PSG games if they think they have a chance they may well "rest" some players?
Probably the worst result, for our game, is Liverpool getting tonked, if they think they're out of the Champions League then they'll put even more emphasis on getting into the top 4 or 5?
Quote from: WhiteJC on April 08, 2026, 05:40:45 PMhopefully Liverpools game this evening will be a one goal difference, either 1-0 to PSG or 0-1 to them as it will give Liverpool a reason to think that they can progress in the Champions League. As our game is in the middle of the PSG games if they think they have a chance they may well "rest" some players?
Probably the worst result, for our game, is Liverpool getting tonked, if they think they're out of the Champions League then they'll put even more emphasis on getting into the top 4 or 5?
Does 2-0 mean Liverpool still rest players against us?
Quote from: demeant0r on April 08, 2026, 09:55:32 PMQuote from: WhiteJC on April 08, 2026, 05:40:45 PMhopefully Liverpools game this evening will be a one goal difference, either 1-0 to PSG or 0-1 to them as it will give Liverpool a reason to think that they can progress in the Champions League. As our game is in the middle of the PSG games if they think they have a chance they may well "rest" some players?
Probably the worst result, for our game, is Liverpool getting tonked, if they think they're out of the Champions League then they'll put even more emphasis on getting into the top 4 or 5?
Does 2-0 mean Liverpool still rest players against us?
I reckon so....anfield has seen some crazy results over the years and I reckon they'll think if they score first they can go on to nick it
Quote from: Simply91 on April 08, 2026, 09:58:12 PMQuote from: demeant0r on April 08, 2026, 09:55:32 PMQuote from: WhiteJC on April 08, 2026, 05:40:45 PMhopefully Liverpools game this evening will be a one goal difference, either 1-0 to PSG or 0-1 to them as it will give Liverpool a reason to think that they can progress in the Champions League. As our game is in the middle of the PSG games if they think they have a chance they may well "rest" some players?
Probably the worst result, for our game, is Liverpool getting tonked, if they think they're out of the Champions League then they'll put even more emphasis on getting into the top 4 or 5?
Does 2-0 mean Liverpool still rest players against us?
I reckon so....anfield has seen some crazy results over the years and I reckon they'll think if they score first they can go on to nick it
Mo Salah didn't even get off the bench tonight so he'll be starting against us.
I do hope so
Quote from: C Block on April 08, 2026, 10:29:14 PMQuote from: Simply91 on April 08, 2026, 09:58:12 PMQuote from: demeant0r on April 08, 2026, 09:55:32 PMQuote from: WhiteJC on April 08, 2026, 05:40:45 PMhopefully Liverpools game this evening will be a one goal difference, either 1-0 to PSG or 0-1 to them as it will give Liverpool a reason to think that they can progress in the Champions League. As our game is in the middle of the PSG games if they think they have a chance they may well "rest" some players?
Probably the worst result, for our game, is Liverpool getting tonked, if they think they're out of the Champions League then they'll put even more emphasis on getting into the top 4 or 5?
Does 2-0 mean Liverpool still rest players against us?
I reckon so....anfield has seen some crazy results over the years and I reckon they'll think if they score first they can go on to nick it
Mo Salah didn't even get off the bench tonight so he'll be starting against us.
He's been absolutely shocking this season. I'm certain Jedi can keep him quiet.
Salahs done nothing for months but rested last night and Isak is back. We've been rubbish ourselves for ages. Plus they'll obviously have the officials.
Their defensive problems are such that any premier league team has a chance against them. I can't recall a centre back falling from superhero aura to petulant calamity as clearly and irreversibly. Whilst he's leading their defensive line, they are going to concede regularly.
Good game for Josh King I'd have thought.
I'd ask Muniz to make a monkey out of him again.
Marco's been sanctioned and got a one-match suspended ban pending an appeal. Luckily it won't affect Liverpool but might vs Brentford.
I guess we should expect
Leno
Castagne Andersen Bassey Robinson
Iwobi Berge
Wilson ESR Chuk
Muniz
I understand Tete may be out so if that's the case I think Marco may go with a back 5. Diop may come in alongside Andersen and either Cuenca or Bassey.
Leno
Diop. Andersen Bassey
Castagne Robinson
Berge Iwobi
Wilson Chukwueze
Muniz
Quote from: Jules on April 10, 2026, 07:47:15 PMI understand Tete may be out so if that's the case I think Marco may go with a back 5. Diop may come in alongside Andersen and either Cuenca or Bassey.
Leno
Diop. Andersen Bassey
Castagne Robinson
Berge Iwobi
Wilson Chukwueze
Muniz
I hope raul plays and not Muniz .
Quote from: bobbo on April 10, 2026, 07:52:20 PMQuote from: Jules on April 10, 2026, 07:47:15 PMI understand Tete may be out so if that's the case I think Marco may go with a back 5. Diop may come in alongside Andersen and either Cuenca or Bassey.
Leno
Diop. Andersen Bassey
Castagne Robinson
Berge Iwobi
Wilson Chukwueze
Muniz
I hope raul plays and not Muniz .
Yeah there a couple of options including the striker selection. I would say potentially he may play Bobb on the left instead of Chuk. My main point was on the formation. I would be surprised if he played Castagne as a RB in a 4 at Anfield. He never looks comfortable 1 v 1. That could also leave Andersen exposed for pace down that side. Saying that, we would lose a number 10. I just have a feeling he will set up more defensive to spring counter attacks down the flanks.
TC cant be trusted in a back 4
Quote from: demeant0r on April 08, 2026, 11:51:59 PMQuote from: C Block on April 08, 2026, 10:29:14 PMQuote from: Simply91 on April 08, 2026, 09:58:12 PMQuote from: demeant0r on April 08, 2026, 09:55:32 PMQuote from: WhiteJC on April 08, 2026, 05:40:45 PMhopefully Liverpools game this evening will be a one goal difference, either 1-0 to PSG or 0-1 to them as it will give Liverpool a reason to think that they can progress in the Champions League. As our game is in the middle of the PSG games if they think they have a chance they may well "rest" some players?
Probably the worst result, for our game, is Liverpool getting tonked, if they think they're out of the Champions League then they'll put even more emphasis on getting into the top 4 or 5?
Does 2-0 mean Liverpool still rest players against us?
I reckon so....anfield has seen some crazy results over the years and I reckon they'll think if they score first they can go on to nick it
Mo Salah didn't even get off the bench tonight so he'll be starting against us.
He's been absolutely shocking this season. I'm certain Jedi can keep him quiet.
I am not so sure the current version of Jedi will keep anyone quiet. Salah will be on the first game of his home farewell tour.
Is that right? Fulham are the only team Slot has not beaten in the league?
::scarf::
Safe journey to all the supporters travelling up to Liverpool...,
Be nice to bring back 3 points.
Harry Wilson will love to score
COYW
Quote from: JimmyConway on April 11, 2026, 11:49:51 AMIs that right? Fulham are the only team Slot has not beaten in the league?
Us, Forest (played 3 times) and Leeds, Sunderland also (once each). Thanks to google!
Yep, since Klipperty Klopp was replaced Liverpool haven't beaten us....
The game today is only the 2nd game we've played on 11 April since the famous win at Blackburn 25 years ago today.
The other? A 0-0 draw in 2010. Away at Liverpool.
I was wrong. Looks like a back 4 with Timmy RB. Let's see how it goes. Fingers crossed!