watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby losing did us a favour

Started by Tooting legend, April 15, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tooting legend

I think derby losing to Burton worked in our favour their game against Cardiff Tuesday week is a must win now for Derby. Which of course helps us.

hovewhite

A blessing in disguise that defeat,Rowett won't be happy.

Robbie

We want Birmingham to get something this lunchtime, get them safe so they don't care in our last game.

filham

A shame we have to wait until Tuesday week for the Derby /Cardiff game. A 6-0 win for Derby next Tuesday would give us a timely boost and disturb Cardiff before their last three games.

Fulham Tup North

With us playing Friday night, we can put pressure on Cardiff if we can turn Millwall over.
It will not be easy, but a good result for Fulham puts us 2nd again. Yes, Cardiff will have two games in hand, but they play those both before we face Sunderland, (who could virtually be down by then).
Cardiff only picking up a draw Saturday means that their game v Derby will be massive. Derby losing to Burton makes beating Cardiff almost vital.
Whatever happens it is going to go down to the wire! A few more twists yet I feel !!
COYW. ⚽
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

We Are Premier League

I can't see them dropping points to Nottingham, but they could well loose to Derby and draw to Hull...91 point might just be enough for us.

St Eve

Not sure about Nottingham. there ia a bit of a rivalry there