News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Manchester Derby, Bruno whacked him up the

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, September 13, 2026, 04:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

Mr Oliver and var?
What a joke.... Br Uno was an obvious red card, fodden? I'm not sure it was even yellow.

Mr Oliver has an unfounded reputation but he always favours man utd, I hate him as a referee

The Old Count

Regarding the City goal.
Fear not. Referees will be anxious to make it up to Man U in their next match against....Oh f**k!

Thailand Mick

Quote from: The Old Count on September 14, 2026, 08:21:37 AMRegarding the City goal.
Fear not. Referees will be anxious to make it up to Man U in their next match against....Oh f**k!
their next fixture is vs Brighton on Wednesday


FFC007

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 13, 2026, 11:16:25 PM
Quote from: The Cravenette on September 13, 2026, 11:07:30 PM
Quote from: v on September 13, 2026, 06:48:21 PMShame Bruno Fernandez can't be punished retrospectively for kicking Foden up the jacksy - and miss next Sunday's game...
Or maybe he can ?
Please say yes ! 🙏
Don't think so as VAR should have spotted it. They saw all the angles we did and decided to ignore Bruno's kick. Even watching it live without replays I saw it so I do find it amazing that VAR did nothing to punish Bruno.

 You are indeed correct, but unfortunately the establishment are a Corrupt Den of Iniquity.
One law for the Teachers Pets and another law for the peasants.

We should chuck Fernandes in the hammy end bogs after the game.

The stench in there should fit in with him quite nicely..

Whitestone

Bruno Fernandes is great player so it's a real shame that he's also the biggest whinging cheat in the Premier League. If I'm wrong and there's someone worse please enlighten me.

alfie

Quote from: Whitestone on September 14, 2026, 10:53:41 AMBruno Fernandes is great player so it's a real shame that he's also the biggest whinging cheat in the Premier League. If I'm wrong and there's someone worse please enlighten me.
Someone who follows behind him is James at Chelsea.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't


Moltobueno

Quote from: Whitestone on September 14, 2026, 10:53:41 AMBruno Fernandes is great player so it's a real shame that he's also the biggest whinging cheat in the Premier League. If I'm wrong and there's someone worse please enlighten me.

After the world cup, some Argentinians pop in mind

Bill2

A bit off topic but was Haalands goal virtually a repeat of the goal they got against us a few seasons ago and weren't the laws changed after to reflect it. I wonder if it is a traing ground routine.

The Old Count

Quote from: Thailand Mick on September 14, 2026, 09:59:00 AM
Quote from: The Old Count on September 14, 2026, 08:21:37 AMRegarding the City goal.
Fear not. Referees will be anxious to make it up to Man U in their next match against....Oh f**k!
their next fixture is vs Brighton on Wednesday
Indeed.


Grassy Noel

Quote from: alfie on September 14, 2026, 10:56:27 AM
Quote from: Whitestone on September 14, 2026, 10:53:41 AMBruno Fernandes is great player so it's a real shame that he's also the biggest whinging cheat in the Premier League. If I'm wrong and there's someone worse please enlighten me.
Someone who follows behind him is James at Chelsea.

At least Chelsea no longer have Cinderella. What a princess!