News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Gonzalo Garcia today

Started by C Block, September 20, 2026, 08:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCity

Quote from: FishaPrice on September 20, 2026, 07:34:48 PMGarcia looked pretty disinterested and/or lethargic today in my opinion. Hopefully he improves.

I don't know about that, but he surely didn't have his boots laced properly.  First half three pretty good chances which he pretty much whiffed at. 

kiwian

Quote from: WindyCity on September 20, 2026, 05:30:50 PMI'm glad we're shooting more
Garcia was picked out several times, three that I counted, and he couldn't finish/create
Not meant to be critical of his play, I think he's very good, but he is getting some chances, at least in the first half
And Berge had a shot on target!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?