News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Safe Standing comes to the Cottage

Started by Southcoastffc, September 24, 2026, 12:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnief

i always enjoyed standing in the enclosure, the atmosfear there was always good. Getting on a bit now approaching my 79th year I sit in block GL with a very good view. I would be unable to stand for a match now.
I support standing areas and particularly in tha Hammy end. The future implementation of a standing area in the away end is sensible as away team supporters always stand. A standing area for Fulham fans is also needed and should be implemented as soon as possible. I hope I can continue to sit where I do but if not i will continue to attend matches but will have to sit. ::scarf::