News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Happy Birthday The Swan

Started by White Noise, March 04, 2010, 09:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Happy Birthday for Friday young man. Don't peak to early on the celebrating - Saturday should cap things off nicely.

Don't go getting mixed up with any strange women!! ;)


LBNo11

#1
...wishing a respected friend a very happy birthday and many happy returns. Have a wonderful day, and a glorious celebration the evening after...


Oh! WhiteNoise, I think he is far better off with this picture:-

@lbno11ffc.bsky.social
https://www.facebook.com/groups/332326351408249 Fulham Archives
Fan since 1965, first live game Easter 1967

White Noise



WhiteJC

happy birthday, I hope you get a reasonable present from the lads tommorow  ;D

FC Silver Fox

LB's picture looks like rosemary to me.  I don't think I know the Swan but you sound like a respected old bird so I wish you a very happy birthday.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

The Swan

Thank you all for your birthday wishes
White Noise. LBNo11, White JC, FC Silver Fox. The only bird I am interested in is my wife Rosemary.( I do like your picture LBNo11 very clever)
White JC thank you for sorting out my message board name.
We are looking forward to the game against Spurs tomorrow and hoping we win. I do fear if it is a draw we will lose the replay at Spurs.
The Swan


The Equalizer

Happy Birthday Swan! May your wishes come true today...

Eq
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

Happy Birthday Mate ..  have a good one x

OldBrownShoe

Happy birthday and best wishes. Have a smashing day.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l


finnster01

Happy birthday Mr Swan. Hope your day will be a fantastic one.

By the way, Mr LB, that Rosemary trick was indeed very clever. My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I am trying to be equally clever. Unfortunately her name is Terri which doesn't leave me many options...I guess a vintage Terry Venables could save the day but she wouldn't know him from Adam...She does know the other plonker though.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FC Silver Fox

Terri is latin for: frightful, fearful; fear; fright; literally, causing terror.

No, that doesn't work too well either, does it, Finnster mate?  Belay my last.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.