News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Biggest match of the year today??

Started by clintclintdeuce, March 06, 2010, 10:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintclintdeuce

Its fun tossing this topic around as of late, as every game seems more massive then the last. I do think this one means the most out of any game weve played to date by a longshot though. I would trade a fair amount for a W today.... probably even if it meant not finishing top 10. Maybe Im wrong.. I just hope were more than up for it.

On to Wembley! COYWS
The Dude abides.

LBNo11

...it's the biggest match of this week.. ;)
@lbno11ffc.bsky.social
https://www.facebook.com/groups/332326351408249 Fulham Archives
Fan since 1965, first live game Easter 1967

Jimpav

I'm with you on this one CCD.

We could lose to Juventus both home and away and I would still be satisfied with our performance in the Europa leauge.

We've only had two top ten finishes in the PL and a third will be a bonus. Losing to Man U will be part and parcel.

Today however is massive. Win this and we get only our third trip to Wembley in history!


Rupert

#3
When it comes to "glass half full" or "glass half empty" regarding this season, my glass is overflowing and I am supping from it as fast as I can.
If the season has no more glory to offer, well, it has been one hell of a season. We will talk about this one well into our respective dotages.

Spuds in the QF the biggest match of the year? No, I still put Shakhtar at the Cottage as the biggest, Shakhtar away was simply an incredible bonus. Juventus at the Cottage may surpass it, as might the FA Cup final, should we get there, the Europa Cup final (as we are in wish list territory here) would cap the lot.

Edit: Sorry, just reread the above, Jimpav, apart from 1975 when else have we been to Wembley?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.