News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


These new smilies dont make sense.

Started by FatFreddysCat, March 05, 2010, 05:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

I want to stick up for White JC. There's you miserable beggars giving him a hard time when he's doing his best to please you. There his is, sitting there shivering in his underpants eating warmed up pot noodles and sipping tepid bovril while typing away on his steam-driven Apple 1, trying to keep you lot happy. Leave 'im alone. He's one of the good people and I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

GoldCoastWhite

I'm with the beret wearing, onion decorated, snail munching Fox on this one. Keep up the great work JC - but let's have a vote anyway when you have the time and inclination to offer the alternatives available.

WhiteJC

keep an eye on the website feedback forum for images of the alternative smiley groups


OldBrownShoe

WhiteJC could you bring back the abandoned new smilies? I know you can, what I mean is will you? Please.  Keep up the good work JC on all fronts, it is much appreciated.  Actually keep up the good work all of you who are involved in management, admin or moderation or creativity on this board or FoF.  Go on Mods delete this then! ;D
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Lighthouse

When you've smilies'....keep our smilies'
The whole boards smiles with you
And when you're laughin'....keep on laughin'
The sun comes shinin' through

But when you're cryin'.... you bring on the rain
So stop your frownin'....be happy again
Cause when you've smilies'....keep our smilies'
The whole board smiles with you

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC



Rambling_Syd_Rumpo