News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Norfolk Jim travel planner after we beat the BIG CLUB

Started by KCat, March 10, 2010, 12:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCat

 Have you looked at taking the overground from Northumberland Park to Stratford via Tottenham Hale............that's assuming your turkey train stops at Stratford ....................they all do don't they ???? :023:


cheap tickets !!
http://www.directrail.com/


NorfolkJim

A train to Stratford would do fine as the 11.30 to Norwich stops there to pick up.
My concern is if this game goes to extra tine / penalties as if I miss the 11.30 I have to hang around the streets till about 5 or 6 in the morning and buy a full price ticket to Norwich - hope my car hasn't been clamped in the station car park and then go straight in to work (Much as I'm doing after the Turin game)
Its not just a case of is there a train but what are the prospects of getting on it? I've never used puplic transport to get to WHL before.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead