News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Top ten or not Top ten

Started by fulhaman, September 24, 2012, 03:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this team can get a top ten finish

Yes
48 (87.3%)
No
7 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 50

ALFI

Top ten definitely (7th or 8th)

jmh

We definitely CAN; all that says is that it's within the realm of possibility.  Will we?  I wouldn't bet on it, but I think it's more likely than relegation.  If I had to predict, I'd say another comfortable season in 12th or so.

JohnKovacs

Not wanting to rain on everyone's parade, but with the current central midfield deficiencies, I would be very surprised if we stay in the top half throughout the entire season. We may get reinforcements during the January transfer, but as we all know, those transfers tend to be very pricey. If Diarra comes back healthy sooner rather than later, and we pick up someone decent in January, I guess it's possible for a top half finish.


St Eve

Top ten is very likely. The question is can we do better. With Ruiz back and Frei,who I really rate, will be back to scare defences.

Whiteroom

There is another thread currently running which is started with the opinion that we are in with a shot of finishing top 4. I prefer this one. I also think we can REALISTICALLY finish in the top half.