News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Martin Jol

Started by DiegoFulham, October 28, 2012, 05:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

Best manager I feel we are heading onwards and upwards with Martin.  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

MasterHaynes

We love him and he Loves Fulham what else is there to say? Long Live King Jol!

Jambo

I just hope he signs a deal soonest.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/


Fletchino

I think we should give jol a newcastle style contract 8 years. Martin jol is a great
Manger and we are lucky to have him sign him up MAF

Whiteroom

I find this thread really encouraging, but it also touches a bit of a sore spot. When MJ first came in there were a hell of a lot of people on here who were instantly doom and gloom about him: in exactly the same way as they were about Hughes. I hope that these people will admit that they were both wrong, and also instinctively negative and short sighted. I remember for both managers feeling very confident that things would turn around, but that they needed time. I love the support Jol has now, but I hope the doubters will have a little more bravery and patience next time.