News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Really Hate The On-Line Ticketing at Fulham

Started by Berserker, April 21, 2013, 11:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Just trying to re-new my two season tickets on-line. Decided to go for the finance option as it is only £30. I've got all the way through the form filling and pressed 'Check out' and now the confirmation screen has been hanging  for 30 mintes. The screen says do not re-fresh, move away from the browers etc. but what am I to do, I don't want to go all through the process again or I could end up having two finance agreements in place or pay for my season tickets twice.

I'll well fed up now  :012:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Do you still have all that Berbatov emblazoned paperwork and the returns envelope. There is a drop in option at the ticket booths which I guess will be a last chance saloon before and after the Reading game. I'll probably take that option as we are still trying to prise one of the unused 'staff' seats out the Club  Its a difficult one isn't it. Persevere because you are still a believer or tell the Club to shove it because the systems they have put in place are rubbish.

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on April 21, 2013, 11:36:03 AM
Do you still have all that Berbatov emblazoned paperwork and the returns envelope. There is a drop in option at the ticket booths which I guess will be a last chance saloon before and after the Reading game. I'll probably take that option as we are still trying to prise one of the unused 'staff' seats out the Club  Its a difficult one isn't it. Persevere because you are still a believer or tell the Club to shove it because the systems they have put in place are rubbish.

Well the season ticket re-newal is showing in my purchase history now, but a delivery address isn't so I've e-mailed the club about all of this and asked them for confirmation.

Yes I took the plunge, couldn't find any better seats with two together, and the Putney end is easier to get rid of on Viagogo if I can't go to a match or one of my seats is spare.

The queue watching is a bit of a problem on the end seat, the one next to it isn't so bad, but I've got round that by copying Mr B's action's or the Arse guy and sitting on the back of the seat when the late arrivers early leavers are happening, there's nobody behind that seat to annoy apart from the steward  and he never moans. Derek as he is old can use my seat which has a better view

Glad the clappers yesterday had Duff on, he's my hero so will take it to work.

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.