News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


What's with England and free kicks...

Started by vagrant, June 13, 2016, 07:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vagrant

Just an observation today. Ireland had a free kick on the half way line and they pumped it into the penalty area, where anything could have happened.

England get a free kick on the half way line, pass it sideways, then back, then sideways, then back to the goalkeeper who hoofs it up to the half way line where it all began. Or in Joe Harts case, hoofs it into touch.

I just find it so annoying... 092.gif

SP

But so predictable.  I'm probably more annoyed by Mark Clattenberg's hair this evening, I'm sure he has a sleeping ferret on his head.