News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


New season is about to start! For the first time...

Started by fcfulham55, July 29, 2016, 10:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

I'm really not looking forward to it!


It's been a nice long break over the summer from it all, but for me it's sadly about to end. Because without doubt we'll be in a dogfight all season, and it can be painful to watch based on lasts seasons performances, with the exemption of a few games.

But my Love for Fulham is unconditional. League one or championship 17/18 I'll still be a fan.

I hope I'm wrong, but sadly. I just know I'm right.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Fulham76

Quote from: fcfulham55 on July 29, 2016, 10:03:32 PM
I'm really not looking forward to it!


It's been a nice long break over the summer from it all, but for me it's sadly about to end. Because without doubt we'll be in a dogfight all season, and it can be painful to watch based on lasts seasons performances, with the exemption of a few games.

But my Love for Fulham is unconditional. League one or championship 17/18 I'll still be a fan.

I hope I'm wrong, but sadly. I just know I'm right.


Early indications suggest it's going to be another long season. U don't sell one of the leagues top scorers, (and looks like it's about to become 2 of the leagues top scorers), without replacing them & improve.

RaySmith

I always look forward to the new season - I just miss the games, even though the results often make me depressed, especially in recent seasons.

You never know the team may surprise us this  season.
COYW!


Ron91

Really looking forward to the start of the season! Last season i honestly thought we could be in the play off mix i was absolutely wrong. This season i have no expectations, i do not have a clue how we will do or predict it, too many elements with Joka, new formation, new players, new coaches. Really intrigued to see how it works out in the first 12 games.

ffc73

Go on look at the opportunity.  This time next week we could be top of the league.

Or bottom of course......


Lighthouse

It is all down to expectations. I expected little last season but was shocked and disappointed when Symons was sacked and we went backwards. This season I expect little and will no doubt be pleased if we can hang onto a manager throughout the season with a team that may well do better than a few on here think. Not play offs but not relegation threatened either.

It is Fulham and football. What's not to like?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


The Rock

If Ross goes, and he should, sprinting, we'll go down. Khan is a cheap skate.

I told everyone 2 years ago Fulham is a tax loss for Khan. It's working.

The Rock

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 29, 2016, 11:18:07 PM
It is all down to expectations. I expected little last season but was shocked and disappointed when Symons was sacked and we went backwards. This season I expect little and will no doubt be pleased if we can hang onto a manager throughout the season with a team that may well do better than a few on here think. Not play offs but not relegation threatened either.

It is Fulham and football. What's not to like?

I hope you are right. Every player that has left since Dembele and Dempsey went to Spurs have been replaced with a worse one. Carries on to present day. Until that changes, I don't see any reason why the situation would improve.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 29, 2016, 11:18:07 PM
It is all down to expectations. I expected little last season but was shocked and disappointed when Symons was sacked and we went backwards. This season I expect little and will no doubt be pleased if we can hang onto a manager throughout the season with a team that may well do better than a few on here think. Not play offs but not relegation threatened either.

It is Fulham and football. What's not to like?

Going by this site: everything!  :005: