News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Released list out

Started by f321ffc, May 26, 2017, 12:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexW132

No problems with that lot leaving at all.

HatterDon

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on May 26, 2017, 12:36:48 PM
I can see the cases being made for all those departures, except for Jack Grimmer. Still think he has something to give

Still, I trust Slav

agree and agree
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Nero

Quote from: HatterDon on May 26, 2017, 03:06:39 PM
Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on May 26, 2017, 12:36:48 PM
I can see the cases being made for all those departures, except for Jack Grimmer. Still think he has something to give

Still, I trust Slav

agree and agree

could have been jacks choice might want to join a club and be settled and have first team football


cmg

Jack Grimmer's twitter message.

Class.
(Unsurprisingly)



Good luck to a fine young player.

Horsfield_No9

Interesting stat on Parker, he is now 10 appearances away from having played more games for Fulham than any of his previous clubs. He has now surpassed the amount of games he played for West Ham.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Fulhamerica23

Would like to keep Burgess if we can. Helped Cheltenham win promotion to the Football League. Two successful loans at League One clubs. Still only 21. Give him a three year deal. See what you have with him in the preseason. Is he that 4th CB that could do a job if needed? If you think he needs another spell. Either a top League 1 side challenging for promotion or a lower Championship side should really prove if he's going to cut it.


filham

No real surprises there but it would be interesting to listen to the dialogue with Parker. He played so little last season that we can only now be considering him for a training role.
Pleased to see that LVC and Woodrow are not on the list.I see them as good back up players next season.

WONKYTONKY

Would love to see Grimmer, Sheckleford and Smile end up at my other team Wimbledon. Would love Tunners as well but think he'll stay in the championship. All really solid youngsters that would do well to start merging into the aging team and are about the right age to become regulars once the oldies fall off.
I'm another one shocked Grimmer hasn't had more of a chance. Rate him highly.

Andy S

Good luck to all you guys that have been released by the club. I wish you all future success in some level of the game. Well done for the hard work you have achieved and remember you have already reached a higher level than most of us can dream of. Thanks especially to jack Grimmer for your message above and wherever you all go I hope you will find some success. Please remember some players have only come into the game at a late age so this is not the end but a new beginning


love4ffc

Very sad about Grimmer.  Would love to have seen him with us next year.  As for Parker I hope he is retained as a player coach.  He's a solid good influence on the other players in my mind and we can use all of that. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

westcliff white

Quote from: filham on May 26, 2017, 05:52:46 PM
No real surprises there but it would be interesting to listen to the dialogue with Parker. He played so little last season that we can only now be considering him for a training role.
Pleased to see that LVC and Woodrow are not on the list.I see them as good back up players next season.
They are still under contract so we're very unlikely kelt to be released. Word in the street is Woodrow gas been told he can find a club.
Every day is a Fulham day

kdjr100

Walker is a strange one - seemed to be prolific at youth level but was never really given a sniff of first team football
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"


bog

Quote from: snarks on May 26, 2017, 01:59:10 PM
I do wonder if the Parker dialogue is as player coach. You can see during the warm ups he is getting more involved with what others are doing. I still think he has something to offer the team but a coaching role makes good sense for both parties.
:plus one:

Fulham Joe

"Tip for young footballers seeking  long-term future with Fulham FC: Don't get called 'Josh'."

But Tosh is ok.