News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


We could be 12th next week if we lose to Leeds

Started by The Old Count, December 16, 2019, 12:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Count

and other results go as expected.

Never mind promotion, is a relegation scrap a possibility?

SP

I don't think so.  I do think we should definately be the 12th man on Saturday though.

Fernhurst

My Gawd, currently pulling my hair out whilst we are 6th!!
12th doesn't bare thinking about
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.


Whitesideup

But at least we will be within 3 points of the play-offs !!

Sgt Fulham

No chance of relegation, but it's sad that it has to be said. I'd take a 6th placed finish right now.

Whitesideup

Look on the bright side. After Leeds we have Luton, Stoke and Reading. Who knows? I think we could get anything between 3 and 9 points....but let's go for 12, (includes Leeds, obviously).


filham

Well can we assume that Ried and Kamara are now fit enough to play 90 minutes, that would be good starting news for Saturday and would generate some of the lost confidence.

The Old Count

I always reckoned that we'd be 7th to 12th with Parker. A Bracewell like season. I hope I'm wrong and we finish top two but I'm begining to worry that we might do worse than 12th.

Milo

On paper, 12th at Christmas. Parker couldn't complain if let go?


The Rational Fan

#9
We could be 12th, while Mitrovoic on track for the leading number of goals in a season and we have the sixth best defense in terms of goal conceeded.

Highlights our problem, apart from Mitrovoic's goals, we have scored 17 times which is less goals than any team in the entire league. Even whose we have only scored 15 goals by someone other than the centre forward (given Kamara brace). Our statistics look like our formation is a 2-5-2-1