News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, March 04, 2010, 07:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Often international managers do some strange things. What was the point of Joe Hart flattening his buttocks for 95 minutes last night? A try things out friendly and he is left on the bench for the whole of the game. Why not give he the second half? Emm.

Fernhurst

#1
There is still a who-ha raging around the Pubs of England regarding the identity of our first choice stopper going into the World Cup.

It would appear from his decision last night Green has the shirt.... but does he fill you with confidence and quiet assurance in his ability as the distinguished Mark Schwarzer does?????

errr NO

Green
Foster
James
Harte
Robinson


My pick for first choice would still be David James





bog

Not sure about any of them to be quite honest for once. James certainly looks the part but too many howlers for me. I would give Hart a go. Green looks another James to me.


HatterDon

Now, even Stevie Wonder can see that England is woefully weak in the goalkeeping department. Having said that, Joe Hart is more talented and is exhibiting better current form than any of the others you have. I think he should start every match in South Africa bar the first one. David James against the USA, pllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssseee.

England will always be the team I root for except when they play us, but I'm baffled at why Cappello continues to name Beckham, Heskey, and Owen when he's certainly made up his mind about them.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel