News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


If any of you on here are the guy who moaned incessantly about Kaca...

Started by Burt, April 20, 2013, 08:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

...then I should apologise for having a pop at you just before half time.

But I won't.

Just stay away, like you did for the second half. Your un-ending, uninformed drivel against someone who did in fact play quite well despite having 3 to 4 oppositon players on to him with not many other options around him didn't merit the abuse he constantly got from you.

Not sure why you bother spending good money to just moan all the time.

Rant over.

Time for a nice cup of tea.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

 we had some around us who were doing the same but when it was pointed out that perhaps he was under instructions to avoid strong challenges, they shut up.
The kid done good and would probably had scored if given his head   

NogoodBoyo

Kaca had a great game on big TV today.
Nogood "stop boasting about the size of your cathoderay, isit" Boyo


Me-ate-Live, innit??

Shouldn't you be chasing 'lectric sheep or moving fences  ......not wide screen gazing innit !??

Berserker

Quote from: KCat on April 21, 2013, 12:34:35 AM
Shouldn't you be chasing 'lectric sheep or moving fences  ......not wide screen gazing innit !??
Is it just Androids that do that, or is thats just in Mr Dicks books ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Jambo

I didn't moan about him at the game but I have to say I thought he was pretty ineffective and clueless in the final third.  But that's just my opinion, buts its an opinion that hasn't changed pretty much every time I've seen him.   "Under instructions to avoid hard challenges"?  What on earth does this mean?
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/


Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Jambo on April 21, 2013, 12:41:49 AM
I didn't moan about him at the game but I have to say I thought he was pretty ineffective and clueless in the final third.  But that's just my opinion, buts its an opinion that hasn't changed pretty much every time I've seen him.   "Under instructions to avoid hard challenges"?  What on earth does this mean?

the peeps around me with 10,000 years of football watching experience  said  he was ''under instructions....'' so who am I to argue ???
but it did made sense  ..............he is a boy that can tackle and he didn't today therefore he was protecting his dodgy hamstring .
However, you  saying he was crap does not...................... make sense that is
he was everything he was allowed to be today  great prospect


Jambo

Quote from: KCat on April 21, 2013, 01:10:03 AM
Quote from: Jambo on April 21, 2013, 12:41:49 AM
I didn't moan about him at the game but I have to say I thought he was pretty ineffective and clueless in the final third.  But that's just my opinion, buts its an opinion that hasn't changed pretty much every time I've seen him.   "Under instructions to avoid hard challenges"?  What on earth does this mean?

the peeps around me with 10,000 years of football watching experience  said  he was ''under instructions....'' so who am I to argue ???
but it did made sense  ..............he is a boy that can tackle and he didn't today therefore he was protecting his dodgy hamstring .
However, you  saying he was crap does not...................... make sense that is
he was everything he was allowed to be today  great prospect



Well unless they have some inside info we don't I can only assume they are guessing.  No player should ever be under instructions to avoid challenges, maybe when we are 4-0 up not losing, if these instructions did exist (im guessing they didn't) he should have not have played if not fit enough. 

Prospect? I keep getting told this and I want him to be but I've just not seen it.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Jambo on April 21, 2013, 01:15:26 AM
Quote from: KCat on April 21, 2013, 01:10:03 AM
Quote from: Jambo on April 21, 2013, 12:41:49 AM
I didn't moan about him at the game but I have to say I thought he was pretty ineffective and clueless in the final third.  But that's just my opinion, buts its an opinion that hasn't changed pretty much every time I've seen him.   "Under instructions to avoid hard challenges"?  What on earth does this mean?

the peeps around me with 10,000 years of football watching experience  said  he was ''under instructions....'' so who am I to argue ???
but it did made sense  ..............he is a boy that can tackle and he didn't today therefore he was protecting his dodgy hamstring .
However, you  saying he was crap does not...................... make sense that is  
he was everything he was allowed to be today  great prospect  



Well unless they have some inside info we don't I can only assume they are guessing.  No player should ever be under instructions to avoid challenges, maybe when we are 4-0 up not losing, if these instructions did exist (im guessing they didn't) he should have not have played if not fit enough.  

Prospect? I keep getting told this and I want him to be but I've just not seen it.

Look guy I don't know, but it seems to me that a player  who was injured and played  4 games in the nPower and came back to play against Arsenal,he put in a great shift.  Manilov was regarded as useless a week ago on this board, yet after today's performance the view is  must sign him.
Seems to me a settled team and regular game is the only way to judge a player.  
But while I say that,personally,   I never want to see Riisa in a white shirt  
It's Richardson and Man Love  for me    :Haynes The Maestro:  


Travers Barney

He ain't my bag faded second half but thought he did ok today.



coyw
We are the whites

MasterHaynes

I don't understand this board when on the one hand they go on about Frei as if he's the next Messi and slate Kaca at every opportunity.I thought Kaca had a great game yesterday, took on players , held the ball well. A the moment I think Kaca is the better of the two. 

Burt

I just couldn't believe what I was hearing.

When most of the Hammersmith End were getting right behind the team, he was like a stuck record slagging Kaca off. Even before the guy had got the ball, at times - "oh here we go, let's see you eff it up again" sort of thing.

I've calmed down now.

Thanks for listening!!




jarv

I recall Les Barrett's first season. He got a lot of abuse due to his final ball (sound familiar). He was 17 years old for christ's sake_I recall middle aged men effing etc at him. Seems like it happens due to a few idiots watching football.

Jambo

Quote from: Burt on April 21, 2013, 04:07:19 PM
I just couldn't believe what I was hearing.

When most of the Hammersmith End were getting right behind the team, he was like a stuck record slagging Kaca off. Even before the guy had got the ball, at times - "oh here we go, let's see you eff it up again" sort of thing.

I've calmed down now.

Thanks for listening!!




I agree with you in that there is no need for abusing our own players for the sake of it. I know we don't agree on Kaca but I wouldn't slag him of during the game..... What's the point?
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

cookieg

I have to say that I find the whole thing about criticising our own players so vocally beyond me. I may think that a player is having a bad game but to continually slag him off during the game is not needed. There is a chap with a very loud booming voice where I sit who has a go at Ruiz continually whatever he does. Personally I like Ruiz, he is quite possibly the most skilful player we have ever had but whenever he gets the ball there are 2-3 players on him which is an indication of the opposition knowing what he can do and making sure he doesn't do it. He has come on a lot since last season and still needs to bulk up a bit but his ball control his superb- anyway Ruiz is another thread in his own right.

Why anyone wants to pay their hard earned cash to slag off a player from their own team- and yes they are perfectly entitled to their view - is something I can't understand but that is the joy of watching football and the team we all love in particular.

I also liked Gary Brazil - another marmite player - but maybe there are some people would prefer a team of players like Stoke rather than a team that tries to play good attractive football but accepts that mistakes happen and that no player intends to have a bad game.