News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Our 'branding'

Started by Shredhead, May 21, 2014, 11:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

Looking on the interweb for a 1980s 'vintage' scarf (black and white stripes down length of it, interspersed with bands across saying 'Fulham FC' - I offered a bloke I saw some money for one in Hamburg airport but he didn't want to sell), I found this website http://weareheavenly.com/brand-development-work/fulham-fc/ of the agency that 'branded' us. I wonder how much they got for the over-packaged season tickets?

domprague

I inherited 'Heavenly' in a previous job at a charity. Given the 'how much?' sums the charity was paying them they must have got a sodding fortune for FFC.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Shredhead

Grim.
We could have got a decent player who could have helped us stay up.


Scrumpy

I too have dealt with Heavenly in the recent past and happen to know that Fulham have now 'moved on'.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.