News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, August 21, 2014, 08:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Before this season started I was haunted for the summer by our current manager's decision to play Dan Burn at right back at Stoke. A game we had to win, so a player who had never played full back before but was looking a prospect as a central defender gets the run around and the 'boss' does nothing about it.  fp.gif
   The pre-season seemed a jingle jangle miss match of mystifying team line ups and now here we are pointless after 3 games with a lot of tough looking fixtures ahead with only Scott Parker offering experience. This Fotheringham is not in that class.   
   What really worries me is this quality looking group of youngsters is in the wrong hands. I don't want to see then just fade away and leave. The team looks to be void of confidence and that is a lack of leadership by the manager. I heard his interview after the game last night and I was not impressed.... :doh:             

Thank you and good night

bill taylors apprentice

The words, nail, head and hit come to mind.
Well said.

bog

Bill, this bloke really worries me. Suggests an out of touch tyrant in charge.


092.gif



Artful Dodger

Faber est suae quisque fortunae