News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


BREAKING - Maccabi Announce Fulham's New Head Coach

Started by Brawn, December 27, 2015, 09:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porthogs FC

Well - can say that this is likely the best appointment we could make at the Championship level. We should thank our lucky stars, however if it doesn't happen now the thoughts become scary...
Well Mr. Slavisa! Get out there and show us Watford 2.0
(Now where did I put Ighalo 2.0??)

The Swan

Fulham appoint Jokanovic. Is this the right move or will it backfire.

Hopefully we can at least win our home game tomorrow.

He did very well in getting Watford promoted last season.
The Swan

Holders

Yes, he did very well and they played attractive football.

I'm very pleased with this appointment; I have to say that he was my preference of all the names that were seriously mentioned when Kit was fired. I appreciate that we had to wait until Maccabi were eliminated from the PL but hope that the wait will have been worthwhile. Not sure when he'll take up duties, almost certainly not in time for Rotherham but maybe for the weekend.

I look forward with optimism.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria


SG

Quote from: west kowloon white on December 27, 2015, 11:52:39 PM
" Slaggers" have gone to ground or still in the pub.
Welcome and good luck.
Excellent work Rigg and thanks Khan.........

People who call the custodians of our club to task are still here. To a man, it seems, we are delighted with the appointment. However it took 7 weeks instead of the hoped for two weeks thus removing any hope of a play off place, we still have a transfer embargo and a poor football team. How right you are 'excellent work Rigg'. However at long last it seems as though Khan has made a good appointment. I hope it is as I am not sure what the future holds if this move ends in failure.